A:What is your salary now?
你现在的工资是多少?
B:My present pay is RMB 3, 000 yuan each month.
我现在的工资是每个月3000元人民币。
A:What's your expected salary?
你的理想薪水是多少?
B:What is important to me is the job and the people who I will be working with, so regarding salary, I leave it to you and I am sure that you will make me a fair offer.
对我来说,工作及同事较为重要,至于薪水,留给您来决定,我相信您会给我一份合理的薪水。
A:I can offer you 5, 000 yuan per month. Raises are given after three months' probation period according to your performance. Is this satisfactory?
我们一个月给你5000元的工资。三个月试用期后,如果你表现好,还会加薪。你满意这一安排吗?
B:Yes, it is quite satisfactory. I accept it.
相当合理,我接受。
A:Any question about the work?
对这份工作还有什么问题吗?
B:To whom should I report?
莪应该向谁汇报工作?
A:The general manager of your section.
你的部门经理。
B:What are the benefits?
有什么津贴?
A:We'll offer that on holidays.
我们在节假日会提供的。
B:I would like to know if there would be any opportunity to work abroad in the future?
我想知道将来是否有出国工作的机会?
A:Yes, we have inspection abroad.
有的,我们有出国考察项目。
B:Thank you. Then I think it's time for us to sign a letter of intent.
谢谢你。我想,我们该签订一个意向书了。
A:Okay.
好的。