A:Let's get down to business.
我们谈正事吧。
B:OK. Have you seen the samples?
好,您看样品了吗?
A:Yes. I have. I'm interested in your underwear. If the price is acceptable we would like to order it soon.
看了。我对你们的内衣感兴趣. 如果价格可以接受的话,我们就可以马上订货。
B:I'm glad to hear that. We are trying to give you a favourable one.
听到这些我很高兴。我们会给你优惠价格的。
A:What's your price?
你们的价格是多少?
B:150 yuan for each piece.
一件150元。
A:That's a bit more than I was prepared to pay.
恐怕太高了,我不能接受。
B:How about 130 yuan?
130元怎么样?
A:I offer you 110 yuan.
我给你110元。
B:That's too little. Well, I'll come down to 120 yuan.
那太低了。好吧,我降到120元。
A:All right. I go up to 115 yuan, but not a penny more. Is that acceptable?
嗯,大家各让一步,我出115元, —分钱也不能再多了。可以接受吗?
B:If you order more than 10,000 pieces, we can accept 115 yuan for each one.
如果您的订单数量大于10000件,我可以接受每件115元。
A:Well, I'll accept the price and place an order for 10,000 pieces.
好,我接受,我要订10000件。
B:Very good. It's a pleasure to do business with you, Mrs. Pheebe.
很好,很高兴和您做生意,夫人。