Board logo

标题: 开立账户 [打印本页]

作者: 幽幽草    时间: 2007-3-26 14:25     标题: 开立账户

(C1=Clerk, C2=Cashier)

C1:Here is the checking account ledger. Each page shows a record of a customer's deposits and withdrawals.

这是支票帐户的分类帐,每页上有客户存提款的记录。

C2:And you give a copy of this to the customer?

你给每个客户送一分好吗?

C1:That's right. That's his statement, which he receives with all his canceled cheques.

好的。这是客户的对帐单。由客户留存这份对帐单,连同所有已经兑付的支票。

C2:Then he reconciles it with his own records.

收到后, 他再与他本人的记录核对。

C1:This one is a joint account, isn't it? And pretty active.

这是一个共有的帐户,是吗?存取款相当频繁。

C2:Yes, it is.

是的。

C1:What's this debit?

这个借方项目是什么?

C2:That's our service charge.

是我们银行收取的费用。

C1:I notice an overdraft here in March.

我发现在3月份这儿有一笔透支款。

C2:I'm afraid we've had to remind this man and his wife several times that they must keep a sufficient balance to cover all outstanding checks.

恐怕我们不得不再三提醒这夫妇俩,帐户里要留足余额,以便支付所有未兑现的支票。

C1:Will I have to learn to recognize all our customers' authentic signatures?

我要不要学会识别所有银行客户的签名呢?

C2:Yes, you will. Any check we cash must have a genuine signature. But we keep a file of them that you can refer to.

是啊,你应当学会。我行兑付的任何一张支票,都必须有真实的签名,不过我们留有这些签名的档案,你可以参照核对。

C1:Will I be doing any posting of this ledger?

这些分类帐,我要不要登帐?

C2:Oh, yes.

喔,要登帐的




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2