Board logo

标题: 还盘(1) [打印本页]

作者: 幽幽草    时间: 2007-3-26 14:28     标题: 还盘(1)

A:Mr. White, we have discuss the quotation. This is our rock-bottom price. Here you are.

A:怀特先生,我们已经讨论了报价。这是我方的最低价格,给你。

B: I have studied it. I think your price is still a little high.

B:我已经看过了。我认为你们的价格还是有点高。

A:This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. White. We can't make any further concessions.

A:这已经是我方的最低价格了,怀特先生,不可能再降了。

B:If that's the case, there's no much point in further discussion. We might as well as call the whole deal off.

B:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了,我们是不是 干脆放弃这笔生意算了。

A:What I mean is that we'll never be able to come down to your price.

A:我的意思是说我们的价格永远不可能降到你们提出的水平。

B:I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price. How about meeting each other half way and each makes a further concessions so that business can be concluded?

B:我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的,能不能互相作出 让步?双方都让一半,生意就能成交了。

A: What is your proposal?

A:你的建议是 ---

B: Could you make 7% reduction of each item?

B:你们能不能降7%?

A:That's impossible.

A:不可能。

B:What would you suggest?

B:你的意思呢?

A:The best we can do will be a reduction of 4%. That's definitely be rock-bottom.

A:我们最多降4%,这可真是最低价了。

B:But I think it's a little higher.

B:但还是有点高




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2