去原文收听听力
A:Good afternoon, ma'am. May I help you?
下午好,女士,能为您效劳吗?
B:Yes. Can I deposit valuables here?
请问我可以在这里存放贵重物品吗?
A:Of course, you can. Please put your articles in this bag and seal it.
当然可以。请将物品放进这个袋里封上口。
B:OK.
好的。
A:Thank you. Here is your tag.
谢谢。这是您的取物牌。
B:Would you tell me the rate per day for depositing my bag?
您能告诉我存包每天要多少钱吗?
A:Sure, madam. Only one dollar.
当然可以,女士。只要一美元。
B:When does the cloakroom close?
寄存处几点关门?
A:This cloakroom is open until 10 p. m.
本寄存处一直开放到晚上10点。
B:Oh, dear! I won't be back until about 11:30 tonight. Where can I pick up my bag?
糟糕!我今晚11点半左右才会回来,我到哪里领取袋子呢?
A:We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. You may collect it there, madam.
我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄存处。女士,您可以去那儿领取您的袋子。
B:I see. Thanks a lot.
我知道了,非常感谢。
A:You're welcome.
不客气。