去原文收听听力
A:(Bob groans.)What's the matter.Bob?
(鲍勃在呻吟。)鲍勃,怎么啦?
B:I think it's my ankle.
我想我把脚扭了。
A:What happened?
出了什么事?
B:One of my snowshoes got caught on a rock.
我的一只雪鞋绊在石头上了。
A:Can you stand?
你能站起来吗?
B:I don't think so.It's kind of sore.
我想不行。挺疼的。
A:We'll have to get you to a hospital for an X-ray.
我们得带你去医院拍个X光片子。
B:Is that really necessary?
真的有必要吗?
A:It may be worse than it seems. How's it feel?
你的脚伤可能比看上去的要严重。感觉怎么样?
B:About the same.
和刚才差不多。
A:Someone will be out to take a look any minute now.
很快就有人给你看的。
B:Should we be here,Alice?I don't think it's that serious.
艾丽斯,我们要来这儿吗?我看没那么严重。
A:Of course! It's the sort of thing a hospital emergency ward is for. Will we have to wait much longer?
当然得来这儿啦!医院的急诊室就是干这个的。我们还要等很长时间吗?
B:I hope not.It isn't that busy.
希望不会。这儿不是那么忙。