去原文收听听力
A:Elegance Hotel, is there anything I can do for you?
这里是雅致宾馆,有什么可以为您做的吗?
B:Hello, I would like to make a reservation for four nights next week, from Tuesday to Friday.
你好,我想预订一间贵宾馆的房间。预订4天晚上,从下周周二到周五。
A:All right, single or double room?
好的,是单人间还是双人间?
B:Single room with a bath room, please. I would like a room with a view of the whole city.
单人间,并配有浴室。我想要一间可以鸟瞰全城的房间。
A:All right. We have a single room available right now.
好的。我们正好有一间单人间空着。
B:What's the rate, please?
那么如何收费呢?
A:578 yuan a night, plus VAT, including air-conditioner and TV.
每晚578元,并包含增值税,还有空调和电视。
B:Does that include breakfast? Can I make calls on outside line?
这费用中包含早餐吗?我可以打外线吗?
A:Yes, it includes English breakfast. For the phone, I am afraid you can not.
是的,它包含英式早餐。电话恐怕您不能打外线。
B:OK, that's fine. Could you hold it for me?
好吧,这个正好。您能帮我预留这一间吗?
A:Would you like to confirm the reservation?
您愿意确认一下信息吗?