Board logo

标题: 2010-8-21 听写练习:专递服务 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-21 10:56     标题: 2010-8-21 听写练习:专递服务

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

专递服务

A:阿尔法·贝塔专递服务吗?我是市场公司的露易丝·沃克。
B:早上好,沃克女士。我能为您做些什么?
A:我们需要送些文件到我们的蒙若大街分部。你们能过来取一趟吗?
B:当然,沃克女士。请问您的账号?这些文件需要什么时候送到?

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-152.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-8-21 11:31

-Alpha Beta ^^^ service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
-Good morning, Ms. Walker. What can I do for you?
-We need you to leave some documents to our Menro Street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
-Of course, Ms Walker. Could I have your account number please? And when did these documents need to arrive?
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-21 12:17

-Alpha Beta carrier service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
-We need you to deliver some documents to our Menro Street branch. Can you come by to  pick them up?
-Of course, Ms Walker. Could I have your account number, please? And when do  these documents need to arrive?
作者: ggstudy    时间: 2010-8-21 16:01

-Alfa-Beta curious service? This is Louis Walker calling from the marketing company.
-Good morning, Miss.Walker, what can I do for you?
-We need to deliberate some documents to Armeno Street Branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
-Of course, Miss.Walker, can I have your account number, please? And when do these documents need to arrive?
作者: zora    时间: 2010-8-21 16:13

--Airfar Bir carrier sevice?This is Loise Waker‘calling form the market company.
--Good morning,Mrs.Waker.What can I do for you ?
--We need to deliver some documents to our Mero Street Branch .Can you come by to take them out?
--Of course,Mr.waker,could I have your account number please?And when do these documents  need to arrive?
作者: sallylliu    时间: 2010-8-21 21:27

A: Alpha Beta Courier Service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
B: Good morning Ms. Walker. What can I do for you?
A: We need to deliver some documents to our Momor Street Branch. Can you comeby pick them up?
B: Of course, Ms. Walker. Could I have your account number please? And when do these documents need to arrive?
作者: stockman    时间: 2010-8-21 22:06

Alpha Betta courrier service? This is Louise Volkert come from Marketing Company.
Good morning, Ms. Volkert. What can I do for you?
We need to deliver some documents to our Memory Street branch. Could you come to pick them up?
Of course, Ms. Volkert. Can I have your account number please? And when these documents need to be arrived?
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-21 22:51

A: Alpha Beta ...Service? This is Louise Walker calling from the marketing company.
B: Good afternoon, Ms.Walker. What can I do for you?
A: We need to deliver some documents to ...street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
B: Of course, Ms. Walker. Can I have your account number please? And when these documents need to arrive?
作者: 那个、微笑    时间: 2010-8-22 09:27

Alpha Beta curious  service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
Good morning, Ms. Walker. What can I do for you?
We need you to leave some documents to our Menro Street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
Of course, Ms Walker. Could I have your account number please? And when did these documents need to arrive?
作者: wmj9744710    时间: 2010-8-22 13:55

let me see
作者: vicki_o    时间: 2010-8-22 15:46

AFA  curious service? This is Louis Walker calling from the marketing company.
-Good morning, Miss.Walker, what can I do for you?
-We need to deliberate some documents to Armeno Street Branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
-Of course, Miss.Walker, can I have your account number, please? And when do these documents need to arrive?
作者: sdsinchem    时间: 2010-8-22 16:01

A: Alpha Beta ...Service? This is Louise Walker calling from the marketing company.
B: Good afternoon, Ms.Walker. What can I do for you?
A: We need to deliver some documents to ...street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
B: Of course, Ms. Walker. Can I have your account number please? And when these documents need to arrive?
作者: alfie_lee    时间: 2010-8-23 14:57

Alpha Beta Carrier service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
Good morning,Mr Walker. Can I do for you?
We need to leave some documents to Menro Street branch. Can you come by pick them up.
Of course, Mrs Walker. Could I have your account number please? and when these documentes need to arrive.
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-9-5 07:33

A:Alpha Beta Carrier Service? This is Louis Walker calling for the marketing company.
B:Good morning, Ms Walker. What can I do for you?
A:We need to deliver some documents to our Munro Street Branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
B:Of course, Ms Walker.Could I have your call number please? And when these documents need to arrive?
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-9-7 16:24

A:Alpha Beta Career Service?This is Louis Walker calling from Marketing Company.
B:Good morning,Miss Walker,what can I do for you?
A:We need to deliver some documents to ^Street Branch.Can you come by and pick them up?
B:Of course,Miss Walker.Coule I have your account number please,and when do these documents need to arrive?
作者: 玉罕儿    时间: 2011-11-28 11:08

a:curiou service, this is  from marketing company
b:good morning, what can i do for you?
a:we need to delivery some documents to street .can you come by and pick it up?
bf cause. can i get your count number and when does the document neet to arrive?
作者: 玉罕儿    时间: 2011-11-28 11:13

a:alpha courier service? this is walker calling from marketing company.
b: what can i do for you?
a: we need to deliver some documents to the branch, can you come by and pick them up?
bf cause. can i get your count numer , when do these documents need to arrive ?
作者: 雨落风残    时间: 2011-11-28 19:01

A: Alfa Beta ** Service? This is Luis Walker calling from marketing company.
B:Good morning, Miss Walker. What can I do for you?
A:We need to deliver some documents to our ** street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
B:Of course. Could have your account number please and when do these documents need to arrive?
作者: 袋鼠蹦蹦跳    时间: 2011-12-5 07:33

作者: wjxuhua    时间: 2011-12-5 16:55

-Alpha Beta ^^^ service? This is Louis Walker calling from marketing company.
-We need you to leave some documents to our Menro Street branch. Can you come by and pick them up?
-Of course, Ms Walker. Could I have your account number please? And when did these documents need to arrive?

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2