Board logo

标题: 2010-8-22 听写练习:订批急活 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-22 16:29     标题: 2010-8-22 听写练习:订批急活

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

订批急活

A:复印店。我是希安。
B:你好,希安。我是埃莫里办公室的玛莉。上星期我订了一批活,是1000册员工手册合订本。
A:一般的两三个星期才能弄完这么一批活。
B:我希望你帮帮忙啊。这本来是批急活。我忘记告诉你了。我挨了老板一通好训。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-145.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-22 17:03

Print shop.Soan speaking.
Hi,Soan,this is Mary in the Emory's office.I placed an order for 1000 ban copies for staff man last week.
It usually takes 2 or 3 weeks to complete a job like that.
Well,I was hoping you'll do me a big favor. That wae supposed to be really shorter.I forgot to tell you. I'ver gotten a lot of complaint from my boss.
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-8-22 18:45

-Print shop, Shin speaking.
-Hi, Shin. It's Marian in the Emory's office. I placed an order for one thousand band copies of the staff manual last week.
-It usually takes two or three weeks to complete a job like that.
-Well, I was hoping you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. I forgot to tell you, and I'm getting a lot of flak from my boss.
作者: sjzlhj    时间: 2010-8-22 19:04

本帖最后由 sjzlhj 于 2010-8-22 19:07 编辑

A: Print shop, Shawn speaking.
B: Hi, Shawn, it’s Mary in the Emory’s office. I placed an order for 1000 bound copies of the staff manual last week.
A: It usually takes 2-3 weeks to complete a job like that.
B: Well ,I was hoping you will doing me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. I forgot to tell you. I’m getting a lot of flank from my boss.
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-22 22:48

Arint Shop. Shawn speaking.
B:Hi, Shawn. It's Mary in the Emory's Office. I have placed an order for 1000 copies of staff manual last week.
A:It usually takes 2-3 weeks to complete a job like that.
B:Well, I was hoping you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. I forgot to tell you. I'm getting a lot....from my boss.
作者: stockman    时间: 2010-8-22 22:53

Print shop, Sean is speaking.\
Hi, Sean, this is Mary in the Emory's office. I placed an order for 1000 band copies for the staff manual last week.
Well, I would be hoping you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. i forgot to tell you, I've gotten a lot of complain from my boss.
作者: ggstudy    时间: 2010-8-23 00:42

-Print shop, Shawn speaking.
-Hi, Shawn. This is Mary in Mr. Emory office. I placed an order for 1000 band copies of staff manual last week.
-It usually takes 2-3 weeks to complete the work like that.
-Well, I was supossing you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. I forgot to tell you, I'm getting a lot of fleck from my boss.
作者: 那个、微笑    时间: 2010-8-23 09:54

Print  shop .  Shawn  speaking .
Hi,Shawn,this is Mary in the Emory's office.I placed an order for 1000 ban copies for staff man last week.
Well, I was hoping you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush  order.  I forgot to tell you,I'm getting a lot of fleck from my boss.

作者: mapleleaf    时间: 2010-8-24 10:02

- Print shop. Sean speaking.
- Hi, Sean. It’s Mary in Mr. Emory’s office. I placed an order for 1,000 bound copies of a staff manual last week.
- It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to complete a job like that.
-Well, I was hoping you would do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order, I forgot to tell you. I’m getting a lot of flag from my boss.
作者: sallylliu    时间: 2010-8-24 11:01

A: Print shop, Shine speaking.
B: Hi, Shine. This is Mary in Emory office. I placed an order for one thousand band copies of staff manual last week.
A: It usually paid two or three weeks to complete the job like that.
B: Well, I was hoping you would do me a big favour. That would be supposed a rush order. I forgot to tell you I'm getting a lot flak from my boss.
作者: hlight    时间: 2010-8-24 15:40

Print shop.Soan
Hi,Soan,this is Mary in the Emory's office.I placed an order for 1000 不会 last week.
Well,I was hoping you'll do me a big favor. That wae supposed to be really shorter.I forgot to tell you. I'ver gotten a lot of complaint from my boss.
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-9-5 16:07

Arint shop, Shion speaking.
B:Hi, Shion, it's Mary in the Emory's office. I placed an order for 1,000 down copies for the staffman last week.
A:It usually takes 2 or 3 weeks to complete the job like that.
B:Well, I was hoping you would do a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order I have forgot to tell you. I'm getting a lot of * from my boss.
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-9-6 10:44

Arint shop.Shia speaking.
B:Hi,Shia,It's Mary in Emory's office.I placed an order for 1000 band copies of the staff manual last week.
A:It usually takes 2 or 3 weeks to complete a job like that.
B:Well,I was hoping you would do me a big favor.That was supposed to be a rush order.I forgot to tell you,I'm getting a lot of flak from my boss.
作者: 袋鼠蹦蹦跳    时间: 2011-11-28 06:11

print
作者: 玉罕儿    时间: 2011-12-7 11:50

llll
作者: wej8    时间: 2011-12-19 17:21

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: 生物炭    时间: 2011-12-20 09:40

Print shop, Sean is speaking.\
Hi, Sean, this is Mary in the Emory's office. I placed an order for 1000 band copies for the staff manual last week.
Well, I would be hoping you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. i forgot to tell you, I've gotten a lot of complain from my boss.
作者: 安德森    时间: 2011-12-20 10:25

A: Print shop, Shine speaking.
B: Hi, Shine. This is Mary in Emory office. I placed an order for one thousand band copies of staff manual last week.
A: It usually paid two or three weeks to complete the job like that.
B: Well, I was hoping you would do me a big favour. That would be supposed a rush order. I forgot to tell you I'm getting a lot flak from my boss.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2