听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 吸血鬼日记第二季 华丽回归
返回列表 发帖

吸血鬼日记第二季 华丽回归

本帖最后由 ipchy 于 2010-10-11 10:30 编辑

《吸血鬼日记》(The Vampire Diaries) 第二季的主题是“Return” (回归) 。在主题为“Founder’s Day” (创立者纪念日) 的上一季结尾中,神秘的Katherine现身,第二季正是从Katherine回来的那个晚上开始上演令人惊心动魄的剧情。由[url=/star/4651/]妮娜·杜波夫[/url] (Nina Dobrev) 一人分饰两角E[url=/star/2685/]lena[/url]和Katherine继续在剧中和Salvatore家的[url=/fashion/吸血鬼风格/]吸血鬼[/url]兄弟纠缠。

在上一季的结尾中,由[url=/star/4649/]伊恩·萨默海尔德[/url] (Ian Somerhalder) 饰演的吸血鬼兄弟之一Damon对Elena的感情浮出水面,虽然他最后吻的是Katherine,但是Stefan会知道Damon真正想亲吻的是Elena。“不一样的关系,不一样的感觉,不一样的复杂结构,”饰演另一个吸血鬼兄弟Stefan的[url=/star/4650/]保罗·韦斯利[/url] (Paul Wesley) 在谈到下一季三人的关系时说,“其他任何剧集绝对没有像《吸血鬼日记》目前这样从遥远的过去绵长到现代的有着无限的牵扯与羁绊的爱恋关系。”再加上Katherine的加入,这段爱情纠葛深深牵动粉丝的心,更令人对新一季满怀期待。

除了Katherine的“血腥”回归,还有新角色加入《吸血鬼日记》(The Vampire Diaries) 第二季。如迈克尔·特瑞威诺 (Michael Trevino) 饰演的狼人Tyler Lockwood。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Is there anybody who can share your feelings with us after you have seen the series?

评分人数

• ipchy

回复 2# tingroom

i thought the series become more exciting and interesting with catherine  coming  back!

I love Demon a litte more, 'cause he looks a litte bad. the feeling is mazing

评分人数

• ipchy

the first pic's girls are lovely、attractive and charming~!

评分人数

• ipchy

I love Damon too!

评分人数

• ipchy

so beatiful
i will to see

评分人数

• ipchy

I have been watching the vampire diary since the first season.Damon,Stefan and Elena fall into love  triangle.two brothers love the same girl.personally,I think Damon is the most miserable one in the series.He loved Katherine but she loved Stefan first.when he and Stefan died,he was turned by Stefan.when he tried hard to save Katherine,he was told that Katherine never loved him.in the end of the first season Damon loved Elena.in the second season Katherine showed up.she told Demon"it was always Stefan".Elena also said"it is always going to be Stefan".poor guy!he gave a lot for love but got nothing.I recommend  you to see 8th of the second season,it is really heart-broken.

评分人数

• ipchy

回复 4# Monica1020128

yeah, he looks bad ,but he is kind inside ,at least to  Elina!

回复 5# kobe

yeah!!!they  are !!!

especially the girl who plays Elina and Katherine. she is amazing!!

回复 8# alyson

i have watched this series from the first season like you!

i found it becoming more exciting in the second season.

it is always Demon who gets hurt! poor Demon!

i hope he can find the one in the end of this series,but she  can not be Elina.

or she can be Elina if Stefen dies!

actually,Damon will die for saving Elena's life in the end heard from oversea journal.

回复 12# alyson

all right

Demon will live in our heart  then !

Very attractive

评分人数

• ipchy

返回列表