听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » which one do you prefer:Arther or Merlin?
返回列表 发帖

which one do you prefer:Arther or Merlin?

本帖最后由 ipchy 于 2010-11-19 11:20 编辑

Merlin 和Arther你更喜欢哪个呢?

先看看他们两的采访再决定吧

Arther--- Bradley James

Merlin----Colin Morgan

"When we first started out it was a bit daunting," Morgan says. "It's great because they're in genuine old English so whenever I get the gobbledegook," he says, referring to the script, "I find out the meaning, and then the phonetic pronunciation. So when I say the spells, I genuinely know what they mean."

He has no idea how his magical gestures will look on-screen when the special effects are added, but he says it's "no excuse not to go for it".

"You have to not feel silly doing things," he says. "It's going to look stupid if you feel stupid."

Morgan says its mostly kids that know who he is: "I'm always asked, 'How do you do the magic?' and you can't very well turn round to a five-year-old and say, 'It's done with CGI in London'."

(有关剧情)Many aspects, however, have remained the same. For one, Merlin is still not allowed to use a sword with gusto, much to Morgan's chagrin. And Arthur still has no idea it's the wizard who's forever saving the day.

"I think the creators are really happy to milk that one and continue the line of Merlin saving the day behind Arthur's back," says James. "I think once you lose that dynamic, the show will change."

But he swears he's not down the gym buffing up on a daily basis: "I'm not a fan of gyms so fortunately for this, I just have to stay healthy and fit."

As for the rather more lean Merlin showing off his muscles, Morgan jokes, "They never ask me, do they? I don't know why that is!" (可爱的colin)

Top or no top, both receive hundreds of letters from fans from all over the world. "Mine are a bit intense," says James. "I get a lot from people of a certain age and mindset saying I'm their soul mate. I think they get confused and see a blonde hair, blue-eyed guy saving a kingdom," he adds. "The anticlimax would be phenomenal!"

Morgan also receives some "unusual things" but most of the time it's "really young kids who ask me to wave to them on the next episode".

Quite what the show's fans will make of Morgan's next role remains to be seen. In a world away from Merlin, he'll be playing a heroin addict in the movie Parked. It turns out it was a fan of the show who approached him in the first place. "I don't know what they saw," says Morgan, saying he never went searching for such a role.

"I don't think you can choose until you get to a certain level," he says. "Things just come along and as long as you're challenged and look at something and go, 'God it's a really good idea and I know what to do with this' then that's brilliant."

so which one do you prefer?
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• kobe

I love Arther best.And Merlin is lovely,too.

评分人数

• ipchy

I don't like them
I love the girl in the last pic~

评分人数

• ipchy

本帖最后由 ipchy 于 2010-11-20 20:11 编辑

回复 2# Belieber_

sometimes Arther  seems  a little  arrogant in the series    and  he is too obedient to his father.

but he is a great prince.
i like Merlin better than Arther.he always  stands by Arther!

i hate arther's father !i hate him very much!   and GWEN, I hate her, too!

haha...

回复 3# kobe

actually,i hate Morgana  who is acted by that girl in the last pic!

BUT she is beautiful girl in real life ,i kind of like her.

good~ she is beautiful!
that's enough

评分人数

• ipchy

回复 6# kobe

i don't care about her.

the only thing i care in this tv sery is Merlin and Arther!

haha

返回列表