听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 挡不住的“泰流”
返回列表 发帖

挡不住的“泰流”

本帖最后由 凉茶 于 2011-1-23 00:27 编辑

Having heard about the movie by word of mouth, I finally watched the Thai summer hit Crazy Little Thing Called Love.
曾经听闻电影《初恋这件小事》,后来我终于看了这部夏日里风靡泰国的影片。
For reasons I can’t explain, I liked it. I guess thousands of reviewers on Douban.com would agree.
我猜豆瓣上成千上万的评论者和我一样,喜欢这部片子但却说不上来为什么。

It’s a coming-of-age story, about a schoolgirl called Num who is an ugly duckling with glasses. She has a crush on the school’s heartthrob Zone, portrayed by Mario Maurer.
这是一个关于成长的故事。一位叫小水的女生,是个戴着眼镜的丑小鸭。她暗恋由马里奥毛瑞尔(Mario Maurer)饰演的校园风云人物。

It’s a familiar, even clichéd story–not exactly what Thai films are all about.
这是一个耳熟能详甚至老套的桥段,并不是典型泰国电影的情节。

Usually when we consider Thai movies we think of kungfu flicks and horror films. But in recent years the Thai films which have impressed young Chinese audiences are those which we call “pure and fresh” romantic films.
通常,我们提起泰国电影就会想到功夫片和恐怖片。但是近年来,让中国年轻观众印象深刻的却是那些“单纯清新”的爱情片。

For example, movies about puppy love: the sad and beautiful The Love of Siam ; the funny and encouraging Season Change; the naive and sweet My Girl; and this latest offering, Crazy Little Thing Called Love.
像讲述初恋的影片有:凄美动人的《暹罗之恋》、幽默励志的《季节变幻》、纯真甜蜜的《小情人》、以及最新上映的《初恋这件小事》。

These films have something in common: the storylines are simple; the supporting cast have a great sense of humor; the films are sometimes too long; and the main characters are breathtakingly good-looking–which is an attraction for cinema-goers.
这些电影都有一些共同点,那就是故事情节简单、配角极具喜感、片子有时过长、主角都超级养眼,这是吸引电影观众的因素之一。

If you look at the posters for Crazy Little Thing Called Love, your eyes will be dazzled by the beauty of the actors and actresses. You’ll ignore the fact that the posters have nothing to do with what actually happens in the film.
如果你看见《初恋这件小事》的海报,男女主角的美貌会令你目眩。你也就不会去计较海报的内容与电影毫无关联了。

Yet how could such simple stories be so popular? Thai director Komgrit Triwimol who directed Season Change and My Girl once said: “The magic of Thai films lies in the way they tell a story. You already know the ending, but you want to know what happens next.”
然而,这么简单的故事为什么如此受欢迎呢?《季节变幻》和《小情人》的导演科姆吉?崔维莫(Komgrit Triwimol)曾说:“泰国电影的魅力在于它的叙事方式。虽然你已经知道了结局,但仍然想知道接下来会发生什么。”

To me, this type of Thai film has some of the exuberance and energy of the John Hughes teenage romantic comedies of the 1990s, such as Pretty in Pink or Sixteen Candles.
对于我来说,这一类泰国电影有着20世纪90年代约翰?休斯所导演的青春爱情喜剧的某种健康活力,如《红粉佳人》和《十六支蜡烛》。

But without Hollywood’s commercial element, the Thai films are more sincere.
但泰国电影没有了好莱坞电影的商业气息,显得更加真挚。

Production values are good, too. The films are often set in Thai tourist towns, which are lushly and lovingly displayed on film. Audiences can enjoy beautiful Thai landscapes while watching the films.
影片效果也不错。因为电影常在泰国的旅游城镇取景拍摄,这些旅游景点在电影中都得到了大量细致的表现。观众既能一边看电影,又能一边欣赏泰国美景。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• zora

回复 1# 凉茶

"那就是故事情节简单、配角极具喜感、片子有时过长、主角都超级养眼,这是吸引电影观众的因素之一。"

确实是啊~~虽然简单,但总能勾起我们心底的一些东西~~看到后面很感动~~而且拍得都很细腻~~

PS:小水和小亮好可爱~~

回复 2# evaxiaofan

哈哈~~~我觉得最可爱的还是那个老师~哈哈~~好有味的哟~

回复 3# 凉茶

哈哈~~是勒是勒~~她太逗了~~居然最后抓住了个帅锅~~

回复 4# evaxiaofan

哈哈~嗯嗯。。
     不过我觉得这部片子 最后结局太完美了~~我就觉得有点不真实呐!

回复 5# 凉茶

虽然这个结局在现实生活中是不太可能的,但放在电视剧里面也蛮美好的~~happy end!~~我喜欢!!

回复 6# evaxiaofan

哦哦 呵呵~~但是我还是喜欢残缺点的~~

回复 7# 凉茶

喔喔~~不过,现在的完美好象也是一种残缺啊~

男主角很帅,女主角很可爱,剧情有点....

回复 9# zora

有点@#¥%……&*(~~~哈哈

就是那部片最近比较Hot~

原来看见电影是泰国的都直接忽略掉,后来看了几部的确拍的不错。让我惊讶的是泰国电影里怎么那么多美女。
电影的好坏不说,至少很养眼。

回复 12# 星期一

那我就是关心电影里有哪些帅锅了~~~