听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 2012英文影评
返回列表 发帖

2012英文影评

The world is ending in a matter of hours, yet justice and humanity don’t penetrate through the brain-shells of politicians. In order to save their own lives, the government officials keep the secret from the rest of human kind and also lets the man whose knowledge saves their lives die. This is the premise of 2012.

But if the viewer is a Tibetan or someone who is aware of the Tibetan culture and the sensitivities of Tibetan issue, one could feel that the justice and humanity are not occurred in the director’s thought either.

There is a scene long enough to mention that takes place in Tibet. In fact the last human beings die there and the new seed of the future human race starts at the neck of Mount Everest, “The People’s Republic of China” the movie calls it. Perhaps what no movie reviewer noticed or saw the importance of mentioning is that the prophetic fictitious story of the movie not only makes a statement that Tibet is completely a part of China, but also it totally misrepresents the core culture of Tibetan people. A Tibetan woman killing animals in Tibet is taboo, it never happened except during the Cultural Revolution when some women were forced to do so. Women killing chickens in the Chinese market is an everyday event, but a Tibetan woman killing a CHICKEN reflects the director’s cultural ignorance and it makes the movie even more ridiculous.

And in real life ethically speaking, Mr. Emmerich failed to hire Tibetan actors who can speak their own language. All the actors who play Tibetan characters are Chinese very poorly pretending to be Tibetans. Their Tibetan is hundred times worse than Zhang Yi’s memorized English or Leonardo DiCaprio’s Swahili (well I can imagine!).

i don't why american people want add some chinese parts in american movie,but i know,it really makes chinese people confused,first they put in the wrong part of movie,second they showed more negative parts,that is so silly,they thought themselves are smart and stronger,but in our mind,they just like a 5 years old childern ............

What's that movie?

返回列表