听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 中央九台英语新闻视频(带文本)
返回列表 发帖

中央九台英语新闻视频(带文本)

China's Chery produces millionth car

China's Chery Auto produced its millionth car on Wednesday, becoming the first Chinese automaker to reach the milestone.The firm, established in 1997, started production in 1999 and took seven years and nine months to make its first million cars. The millionth car is an A3 four-door hatchback, which made its debut at last year's Beijing auto show and is expected to go on the market later this year.
Chery,the ambitious flag-bearer of Chinese indigenous brands, is capable of producing 400,000 cars, 400,000 engines and 300,000 transmission cases a year and plans to raise its annual output to one million cars by 2010.
Chery, based in the eastern city of Wuhu, sold more than 230,000 cars in the first seven months of the year,maintaining its position as the country's seventh largest auto manufacturer and the fourth largest producer of sedans.
hatchback: 后开门式汽车

[ 本帖最后由 小钰钰 于 2007-10-22 09:18 AM 编辑 ]

爱死这个版块了

我是刚到澳大利亚读书不久的留学生,这个版块可以让我了解到中国的信息,很亲切!而且还可以学习英文!爱死斑竹了!斑竹加油~~

不错不错!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grate work

so it's a new board
and it's the best borad for most of us
thanks a lot

I love this board too. It is so good that we can improve our listening English rapidly.
thanks a lot. Your are very kindful.

excuse me, can you tell me how to download it, so that i could listen whenever i have time.

这个是flash格式的,mp4不支持的.

太好了

I love this board too. It is so good that we can improve our listening English rapidly.
thanks a lot. Your are very kindful.

无聊啊,赚个积分,走人!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表