听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 女性必看电影经典对白(3)
返回列表 发帖

女性必看电影经典对白(3)

《钢琴课》
Ada: The voice you hear is not my speaking voice---but my mind's voice. I have not spoken since I was six years old.
Ada:你所听到的声音不是我说话的声音,而是我思想的声音。我从六岁起就不再说话了。
Ada: I have told you the story of your father many many times.
Ada:我已经跟你讲了很多次你爸爸的故事。

Flora: Oh, tell me again! Was he a teacher?
Flora:噢,再给我讲一遍吧!他是一名老师?
Ada: Yes.
Ada:是的。

Flora: How did you speak to him?
Flora:你怎么跟他说话呢?
Ada: I didn't need to speak. I could lay thoughts out in his mind like they were a sheet.
Ada:我不用跟他说话。我能把所想融入他的思想,就好像有一张纸写在那。

Flora: Why didn't you get married?
Flora:你们为什么不结婚?
Ada: He became frightened and stopped listening.
Ada:因为他开始变得害怕,并且不再听我所想。

《蒂凡尼的早餐》

Holly : I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's.
霍莉:我不想拥有任何东西,直到我找到一个地方,我和我喜欢的东西在一起。我不知道这个地方在哪里,但是我知道它像什么样子,它就像蒂凡尼。

Paul : Tiffany's? You mean the jewelry store.
保罗:蒂凡尼?你指的是那家珠宝店?

Holly Golightly: That's right. I'm just CRAZY about Tiffany's!
霍莉:是的,我为之疯狂的正是蒂凡尼!

Holly : I'm like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other.
霍莉:我就像那只小猫,一个没有名字的可怜虫。我们不属于任何人,也没有任何人属于我们,我们甚至不属于对方。

Paul : You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.
保罗:无名小姐,你知道你的问题在哪吗?你怯懦,你没有勇气,你害怕挺起胸膛说:“是的,生活就是这样。人们相爱,互相属于对方,因为这是获得真正快乐的唯一机会。”你自称你有一个自由的灵魂,是一个“野东西”,却害怕别人把你关在笼子里,其实你已经身在笼子里了,这是你亲手建起来的,不管你在西方还是在东方,它都会一直紧随着你,不管你往哪去,你总受困于自己。

返回列表