听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 远在天边 Lost And Found
返回列表 发帖

远在天边 Lost And Found

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2011-5-25 09:26 编辑

本片由英国著名动画工作室AKA根据绘本名家奥利弗·杰法(Oliver Jeffer)的同名原著改编,制成后于圣诞节之时在英国第4频道播放。该片荣获2009年英国电影电视艺术学院儿童奖最佳影片奖和2009年芝加哥国际儿童电影节儿童评委会奖最佳动画片。

故事简介:

Once there was a boy. And one day he found a penguin at his door.  
The boy didnt know where it had come from but it began to follow him everywhere.  
The penguin looked sad and the boy thought it must be lost.
So the boy decided to help the penguin find his way home. He checked in the lost and found office. But no one was missing a penguin.
He asked some birds if they knew where the penguin came from. But they ignored him. Some birds are like that.   
The boy asked his duck. But the duck floated away. He didnt know.   
That night, the boy couldnt sleep for disappointment. He wanted to help the penguin but he didnt know how.  
The next morning he discovered that penguins come from the south pole. But how could he get there?   
He ran down to the harbour and asked a big ship to take them to the south pole. But his voice was much too small to be heard over the ships horn.  
So together, he and the penguin would row to the south pole. The boy took his rowboat out of the cupboard and they tested it for size and strength. They packed everything they would need …   
And together they pushed the rowboat out to sea.  
They rowed south for many days and night with the boy telling stories all the way. The penguin listened to everything that the boy said.   
They floated through good weather and bad, when the waves were as big as mountains until they came to the south pole. The boy was delighted, but the penguin said nothing. Suddenly it looked sad again as the boy helped it out of the boat.   
The boy said goodbye and floated away. But as he looked back, the penguin looked sadder than ever.   
It felt strange to be on his own and the more he thought the more he realized he was making a mistake. The penguin wasnt lost. He was just lonely.  
Quickly he turned the boat around and headed back to the south pole as fast as he could.At last he reached the pole again. But where was the penguin? The boy searched and searched but he was nowhere to be found.
Sadly the boy set off from home.  
There was no point telling stories because there was no one to listen, except the wind and the waves. But then the boy saw something in the water ahead of him. Closer and closer he got until he could see …   
its the penguin.  

当你还可以为一个最简单的故事而感动……某一天,推开门,你看到了一只企鹅,它开始像影子一样巴巴地跟随着你……

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

i shall watch it when i feel free.

It's so impressive.

The whole story has no talk except the wind and waves.

hahaha````when I am available , I of course will take a look .

I have seen the another movie like this

both of the boy and the penguin are cute and lovely , I like them

the penguin is very naughty ,but the boy is rather responsible for the penguin . he has taken good care of it . moved```

" a friend in need is a friend indeed",even though one was animal and another was human being , they still helped with each other when they were in dangerous.

happy ending``````````so moved`````

回复 2# kuangye678

have you seen it?

回复 3# amazon496

it touched me when  i first saw it~~

回复 6# kobe

which filmlm???i want to see it~~

回复 7# 陈秀玲

that huge octopus impressed me deeply, he has a real kind heart~~I guess it was him who help the little guy and penguin get over the storm~~i like him as well~~haha ~~

回复 9# 陈秀玲

yes, that's freindship~~

回复 8# 陈秀玲

in a sence, they heip each other, when the guy disppeared , i saw how  swiftly and bravely the penguin jumped into the water to save him~~

I have seen the film, but i'm sorry i forget the name of it...

返回列表