听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 系列节目一:同学们来练听力啦!(更新...)
返回列表 发帖
接着分享啊

好东西谢谢分享

Buster Being Bad

One evening when I was getting dressed to go out for dinner with my parents, I could not find my nice new shoes. I looked under my bed, and they were not there. I looked under my dresser, and they were not there. I looked everywhere in my room and still could not find them. Finally when I was passing by Buster, he looked at me with a guilty look on his face. Then I saw them - my shoes - they were next to him.

I picked up my shoes and they felt wet and slimy. Then I knew - Buster had been chewing on them. My new shoes now had teeth marks all over, and one heel was missing. I was very upset. I yelled at him. I cried. For a few days after that, every time I walked by him, I told him he was a bad dog. But I got over it after that when I could tell that he was sorry about what he did. I forgave him.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

下了

回复 144# 的帖子

我们可以颁给你一个迅雷不及掩耳奖啦

Buster Likes Our Food

Buster has his own bowl for food. Usually we feed him dog food. He eats a lot and we have to buy big bags of it. His food is dry and crunchy. I have never tried it, but I know it is crunchy because when he chews on it, it sounds like me biting on a crunchy cookie. He needs to eat dog food because it has things it in like vitamins that are good for him.

Sometimes we also give him something from our food. And he really likes it. Sometimes we throw it up in the air for him to catch with his mouth. At first he would miss, and it would drop onto the floor. But nowadays he is very good at catching it. But we don't feed him from our food that much because he needs to eat his own food.

回复 145# 的帖子

那就赶紧给我颁奖啊

不过DZ的更新速度能不能更快点啊

赶紧下先

回复 147# 的帖子

总是嫌我慢,你怎么做到的我一更新你就来?听了这么多了也得和大家分享一下听完后的感觉啊

听完了之后有什么感觉?
好 下次听完了我会留意的

回复 149# 的帖子

Buster and His Toy

Buster likes to play games. His favorite game is wrestling. He has a toy that looks like a rope, with two knots tied on either end of it. This is the toy that we use to play wrestling. Buster grabs one knot with his mouth, and I grab the other knot with my hands. We both start pulling, and if I pull it out of his mouth, I win. If he pulls it out of my hands, he wins. When Buster pulls the toy out of my hands, sometimes I fall down backwards.

After I am done playing, I let him take the toy, and I walk away. Then Buster likes to go lie down and chew on his toy. I do not want to play wrestling with him when he does that, because he makes the toy very wet.

回复 152# 的帖子

还会说点别的不?

Buster and His Bone

The last time I was at a store with mommy, she bought a big bone for Buster. Buster likes lying down and chewing on his bone. When I went to America, one of my friends that I visited had a dog who liked bones too. My friend's dog has small bones, because he is a small dog. That dog liked to bury his bones in my friend's yard. We do not have a yard for Buster to bury his bone in, but I am glad Buster does not bury his bone, because he would get dirty burying his bone. I would probably have to clean him up. Daddy would not like it if Buster came inside and made the floors dirty.

Buster's bone felt very hard when I gave it to him. I was worried that Buster might hurt his teeth, but Mommy told me that chewing a hard bone would not hurt his teeth.

大家快来一起下啊

df

谢谢,收藏

Mimi's New Shoes

On rainy days when Mimi came in the house, she would track mud and dirt everywhere. Sometimes, you could even see where Mimi had gone! My mom did not like it when Mimi tracked mud and dirt into the house. One day my mom decided that she would buy some dog shoes for Mimi.

When my mom came home, we saw that her new shoes were purple. My mom said that it would look very good with Mimi's fur. So, we put them on her paws. Mimi felt very strange in her new shoes. When she tried to walk, she kept on slipping. She lifted her feet high when she walked, hoping that they would fall off her paws. Mimi did not like her new shoes.

When Mimi came into the house, her shoes were dirty, but her paws were clean. Mimi would not track in any dirt, so my mom liked them for the first few hours. But then we realized how much Mimi hated them. So we decided to take them off. Mimi was very happy that the shoes were finally off.

Mimi Gets A Haircut

One bright, hot, summer day, my mom spent a lot of time vacuuming up Mimi's hair. She was tired of always having to clean up the hair that Mimi shed. So she told us that she wanted to give Mimi a haircut. We looked through the phonebook for a store that would give a dog a haircut. We saw a lot of places, but there was one that we liked best. It said that we could shave Mimi ourselves.

When we arrived there, we had to pull her out of the car into the shop. Mimi didn't like the shop. She refused to walk, so we had to slide her across the floor. They gave us a razor to shave off her long fur. After her haircut, we gave her a bath and then dried her off. When we were done, we put her collar back on, hooked her leash on her collar, and she ran out of the shop and jumped in the car.

Mimi Home Alone

Whenever my family and I go out of town, we need to get a pet-sitter for Mimi. Usually we ask our next-door neighbor, Emi, to do it for us. The last time she did it for us, this is what she said happened:

When Emi went over to feed her, Mimi started to bark. But when Mimi realized that Emi was feeding her, her head dropped and her tail sagged. She knew that every time Emi went to feed her instead of us doing it, that meant that we wouldnˇt be back for a while, and that was not good. She would whine to Emi and when Emi went home, she would go to one of our neighborsˇ house. They would pet her and even give her treats.

When we got back home, she jumped on us and licked us. She was happy we were finally back home again.

返回列表