听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 系列节目一:同学们来练听力啦!(更新...)
返回列表 发帖
好是好,就是太散了

这个是不定期更新的

Cinnamon and Pepper Take a Ride

Cinnamon and Pepper are the names of our birds. Pepper is yellow and Cinnamon is gray.  

One day, While my mom was taking pictures of Mimi and our birds, she said, "Can we do something exciting with the birds? After a while it gets boring taking pictures of the birds when they're only inside of their cage."  

Then we had an idea. We would put Cinnamon and Pepper on Mimi! So, we got the birds out of their cage and put them on her back. She was scared, and she walked over to us with her head down and her tail between her legs. She was so scared that when she got to us, she put her head in my lap and started whining! When Mimi moved, our two birds also became scared and started chirping very loudly! This made Mimi even more scared.  

We took the birds off of her and gave her a few dog treats.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Sunset with Buster

Buster and I love summer. One day last summer, my family and I took Buster to the beach. It was warm and sunny, and Buster liked looking around the beach. He started smelling the sand and it made his nose itchy. He tried getting the sand off with his paw, but his paw was covered with sand too. I had to wipe his nose off with a towel to get all that itchy sand off.

When Buster and I were done playing, my parents and I packed up our things and we all went up on a small hill to watch the sunset. Buster sat there quietly and looked at the sunset. He was too tired to run around any more. I think the pretty sunset made him happy. It made me very tired. I was sad when the sun was gone, because I wanted to play more at the beach. But whether I'm at the beach or not, I can still have fun with my dog, Buster.

House with Trees

When we were in America visiting friends and relatives last month, we visited some friends whose backyard was full of trees. Let me tell you what I like about their house.

From their dining room, you can see their backyard through the windows. They have a bird feeder hanging from a pole. And if you are quiet and patient, you can wait for birds to come. I saw a beautiful bird with blue feathers. It was beautiful. They have a book that shows different kinds of birds. So when you see a bird, you can look it up in the book and know what kind it is.

There is a cat that tries to catch the birds. But I did not see it catch any. Sometimes my dog Buster also tries to catch birds when we take him to the beach. But I told him not to because that is not nice to the birds.

Very good, thank you!

恩,挺好的,多谢

Buster Loves Meat

Buster loves to eat. And he loves to eat our food. When Daddy or Mommy is cooking, he loves to stand right there in the kitchen. He has been told he is not supposed to eat anything from the kitchen counter, but he does not always do what he is told.

One time when my daddy was cutting up a big piece of steak, Buster was standing there watching. When Daddy turned around to get a plate, Buster quickly grabbed the piece of steak with his big mouth and ran to the living room. By the time Daddy got to him, the piece of steak was almost all gone. Daddy was very upset with him. Buster just looked at Daddy with his guilty eyes. Buster did not get any dinner that night because Daddy said he ate Daddy's dinner. So I shared my piece of steak with Daddy that night.

好东西可惜下载需要金币。。。

下这些需要金币吗?

应该是下载一个3个币币

ding

good

good

good

Our Friends' Farm

Our family spent a few weeks in America visiting friends and relatives last month. We went to many different places and saw a lot of people. Some of them were uncles, aunts, and cousins I had never met. I had a great time. Unlike us, they all live in houses. That's because we live in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is very crowded and most people live in tall buildings. Most of the people in America have a yard - that's what they call the grass lawn in front of their houses. I think Buster would love to run around on the grass.

We visited someone with a big yard. They live on a farm and even have horses. They have them because they are taking care of animals that were treated badly by other people. They also have a goat. But the goat is not very nice. It wants to hit people with its horns. I think they need a dog like Buster to protect the people from the goat.

好像很好

就是下一次得回复一次!

下次能不能弄个省事点的啊!版主!

我还累,没钱真可怜

不过内容倒是挺好!

你可以发帖子啊,赚钱很快的,关键是和大家沟通分享好东西啊

返回列表