听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-14 听写练习:召集组会
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-14 听写练习:召集组会

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

召集组会

A:这样,我想请大家集中到这个项目来。我们什么时候可以着手这项工作呢?
B:嗯,我们也许可以明天早上8点先开一个战略方针会议。
A:我得告诉你,8点对我不合适。但你们何不先把会开起来?我大约8:45左右过来。
B:我没问题。这项工作我们打算要干多久?

小提示
战略方针会议:strategy meeting
大约:or so

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

All right,I want to bring everyone in on this project.when we can start on this.
Well,we can probaly get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what, 8 clock is not good for me.But you guys can get start,and I can    around 8:45
That's fine to me.how much of time we have to work on there.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:All right,I want to burry everybody不会.When could we start working不会?
B:Will,we can probly get不会 a strategy meeting tomorrow morning eight frist.
A:I tell you what,eight o'clock no good for me. But why don't you不会.And or by around 8:45 so.
B:That's fine with me.How much time we going to have to work on there?

评分人数

• 星期一

答案是什么啊

-All right,I want to bring everyone in own this project.when  can we start working on this?
-Well,we can probably get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what, 8 clock is no good for me.But why don't your guys get start it ,and I'll come back around at 8:45 also.
-That's fine with me. how much time we are going to have to work on it?

评分人数

• 星期一

All right,I want to bring everybody inner this project.when  could we start working on this?
-Well,we could probably get start with a strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what, 8 o'clock is no good for me.But why don't your guys get start it ,and I'll come back around at 8:45 or so.
-That's fine with me. how much time we are going to have to work on there?

评分人数

• 星期一

-All right,i want to bring everybody in this project,when can we start working on this?
-Well, we can probably get to start the stratey meeting on tomorrow morning at eight o'clock.
-I tell you a word,eight o'clock is not goog for me.But why don't you …… get stated? And I'll come back around eight forty-five or so.
-That's fine with me. How much time we're going to have to work on there?

评分人数

• 星期一

All right.I want to get everybody in our project .When could we start working on this?
Well,we could probably get start with strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what 8'oclock is not good for me.But why don't you guys get start ,and I 'll come by at around 8:45 or so.
That 's fine with me.How much time we going to work on this ?

评分人数

• 星期一

All right,I want to bring everyone in on this project.when  can we start working on this?
Well,we can probably get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what, 8 clock is no good for me.But why don't your guys get start it ,and I'll come back around at 8:45 also.
That's fine with me. how much time we are going to have to work on there?

评分人数

• 星期一

------All right.I want to bring everybody in our project.When we can start working on this?
------Well,We could properly get start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
------I tell you what.8 o'clock is not good for me. Why don't you get start it on come by 8:45 or so?
------That's fine with me.How much time are we going to have to work on it?

评分人数

• 星期一

A:All right. I want to bring everybody in on this project. When can we start working on this?
B:Well, we could probobaly get start with the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
A:I tell you what, 8'clock is no good for me. But why don't you guys get started at all come by at around 8:45 or so.
B:That's fine for me. How much time we are going to have to work on this?

评分人数

• 星期一

gei wo kan

A:Oh,right.Iwant to bring everybody in this project.when could we start working on this?
B:Well,we can probably get start  the strategy meeting tomorrow at 8 o'clock.
A: I tell you want,8 o'clock is not good for me.But why don't you ~~get start.I can come back around at 8:45 and so on.
B:That's fine to me.How much time we going to have to work on there?

评分人数

• 星期一

MAN : ALL Right. I want to bring  everybody  in on the project . when can we start working on these.
WOMAN: Well  we can probably get strategy meeting at 8 o'clock .
MAN: I tell you what . 8 o'clock in not good for me . why don't you start and I come back 8:45 or so.
WOMAN: this is fine. How much time  going to have

评分人数

• 星期一

-All right,I want to bring everyone in on this project.when can we start on this?
-Well,we can probaly get started the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what, 8 clock is no good for me.But why don't you guys  get started,and I'll come by around 8:45 or so ?
-That's fine with me.how much  time we're going to have to  work on there.

评分人数

• 星期一

All right, I want to bring everybody in our   .when can we start working on this?
Well, we can probably get started to meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you ,walt.8 o'clock is not good for me,But you guide at 8 o'clock and I 'LL come by at 8:45 or so.
That's fine ,Mr smith. HOw much time we are going on working on that

评分人数

• 星期一

A:All right.I want to bring everybody in on this project.When can we working on this?
B:Well,we could probably get to start it with a stategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
A:I tell you a word. 8 o'clock is not good for me. But why don't your guys get to start it,then I'll back at around 8:45 or so.
B:That's fine with me. How much time do we have to work on it?

评分人数

• 星期一

-All right,I want to bring everyone in on this projects.when  could we start working on this?
-Well,we can probably get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what 8 clock is no good for me.But why don't your guys get start it ,and I'll come back around at 8:45 or so.
-That's fine with me. how much time we are going to have to work on that?

评分人数

• 星期一

all right.i'm wanting bing anybody in on the this project.when can we star working on this.
well .we can () get start strategy meeting tomorrow morning 8:00
i tell you what 8 clock not good for me.but why don't you get start in can find 8:45 or so .
that's fine with me.how much time we're going to have worked it?

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 jerry216 于 2010-7-19 03:02 PM 编辑

All right,I want to bring everybody in on this project.when  can we start working on this?
-Well,we could probably get started with a strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what, 8 o'clock is no good for me.But why don't you let your guys get started ,and I'll come by around at 8:45 or so.
-That's fine with me. how much time are we  going to have to work on there?-

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表