听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-7-14 听写练习:召集组会
返回列表 发帖
All right. I want to bring everybody in our project.

All right,I wanna bring everyone in this project.when we can start on this?
Well,we could probably get started the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what, 8 clock is not good for me.But you guys can get started and I'll come by at around 8:45 or so.
That's fine with me.How much time we are going to have to work on this.

评分人数

• 星期一

All right,I want to bring everyone in on this project.when we can start on this.
Well,we can probaly get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what, 8 clock is not good for me.But you guys can get start,and I can    around 8:45
That's fine to me.how much of time we have to work on there.

评分人数

• 星期一

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer

本帖最后由 东梁东坡 于 2010-9-19 08:55 编辑

All right, I want to bring everybody in  on this project.when can we start working on this
well. we can probably get started with a strategy meeting tomorow morning at 8 o'clock
I tell you that 8 o'clock is no good for me ,but why don't your guys get started, I will come by around 8:45 or so
that is fine with me . how much time are we going to have work on this

评分人数

• 星期一

a

A:All right,I want to bring everybody in this project.When could we start working on this?
B:Will,we can probly get  started with a strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
A:I tell you what,eight o'clock is no good for me. But why don't you guys get started and i will come by  at around 8:45 or so.
B:That's fine with me.How much time we going to have to work on there?

评分人数

• 星期一

好看看了 哦

A:All right,I want to burry everybody不会.When could we start working不会?
B:Will,we can probly get不会 a strategy meeting tomorrow morning eight frist.
A:I tell you what,eight o'clock no good for me. But why don't you不会.And or by around 8:45 so.
B:That's fine with me.How much time we going to have to work on there?

A:All right,I want to bring everybody in on this project.When could we start working on this?
B:Well ,we could probably get started for the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
A:I tell you what,8 o'clock is no good for me,but why don't you guys get started and I'll come by at around 8:45 or so.
A:That's fine with me ,how much time are we going to have to work on this?

-All right,I want to bring everybody in on this project.when  could we start working on this?
-Well,we can probably get start with a strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what, 8 o'clock is not good for me.But why don't your guys get start it ,and I'll come back around at 8:45 or so.
-That's fine to me. how much time we are going to have to work on this?

KAN KAN XIAN

All right,I want to bring everyone in on this project.when we can start on this.
Well,we can probaly get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what, 8 clock is not good for me.But you guys can get start,and I can    around 8:45
That's fine to me.how much of time we have to work on there.

返回列表