当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 考研英语 » 考研英语作文功能段落的组织
返回列表 发帖

考研英语作文功能段落的组织

1.图表漫画类文章问题段

描述漫画图表句

引出暗含主题句

简短解释句

过渡句

From the cartoon we can see that _____. What it illustrates is a common phenomenon in today‘s society, and it conveys the symbolic meaning of_____. According to a recent survey made by professor Wang, head of social department in Peking University, 90% of the people across the country are suffering from the problem. It is clear that ___plays a important role in our life and work.

2.原因段

引出原因句

列举原因句

过渡句

What caused the effect? There are at least two possible reasons. To begin with,_____. In the second place,_____. There may be some other reasons responsible for ___, but I think what has been mentioned above is generally acceptable.

3.对策段

引出对策句

列举对策句

过渡句

We should take immediate measures, for if the present situation continues as before, serious outcome will come up. First of all, the government should propagandize to arouse public awareness of_____. In the second place, the government should take effective measures to _____. Finally,_____ should be banned by law. This is my point of view and I am sure my idea is both reasonable and workable.

4.漫画人目的段

引出目的句

列举目的句

What is the purpose of the drawer of the pictures? On one hand, the drawer intends, by producing these two pictures of sharp contrast, to arouse public awareness/concern of the _____. On the other hand, the drawer wants to attract the attention of governments and departments concerned and urge them to take effective counter-measures.

5.暗含主题段

引出暗含主题句

列举暗含主题句

过渡句

What it illustrates is a common phenomenon in today‘s society, and it conveys the symbolic meaning of_____. With the increasing pace of modern life, perhaps no change has characterized the past decade more dramatically than that of people’s view on their own life. It is generally agreed upon that _____. On the one hand, no doubt, _____. On the other hand, _____. What is more, _____. There are many cases showing that _____.

返回列表