当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » 沙漠之花:绝对会让你震撼的电影!!
返回列表 发帖

沙漠之花:绝对会让你震撼的电影!!

本帖最后由 ipchy 于 2010-12-5 22:37 编辑

沙漠之花 desert flower

你知道现在很多国家还有切割礼嘛
你知道切割礼是什么嘛
看完这部电影你就会知道了

在索马里亚,每一个人的名字都有其自己的意义。华莉丝(Waris)就是「沙漠之花」的意思。影片就以此为名,讲述了华莉丝从索马里亚沙漠里的一个游牧民族的牧羊女成为世界超级模特的不同寻常的历程。

华莉丝是个勇敢的人,割礼这样可怕的事情,世界上很多人都不知道。她勇敢的站起来告诉世人她曾受割礼。
首先,它害得她饱受折磨。割礼不但使她健康出了问题且至今未愈,也令她终生体会不到性爱的乐趣。她感到自己残缺不全,而且知道自己无力扭转这种感觉。

她希望让大家知道这种习俗至今仍存。她不但要为自己讨公道,也要为数以百万计曾遭此苦甚至因之去世的女孩仗义执言。

一九九七年,联合国人口基金邀请她参与他们的反女性割礼运动。世界卫生组织搜集了一些骇人听闻的数据,助人了解此问题。她看了那些数字以后,心里更明白这不仅是她个人的问题。割礼主要流行于非洲---二十八个国家有此习俗。美国和欧洲的非洲裔移民当中,据报也有女孩和妇女曾行割礼。全世界有一亿三千万女孩和妇女遭此厄运每年至少有二百万女孩可能成为下一批受害者,即每天六千人。

手术通常由村妇用刀﹑剪刀﹑甚或锐利的石片在原始的环境中施行,不用麻醉剂。手术致残程度最轻的是割去阴蒂,最重的是封锁阴部(百分之八十的索马利妇女曾如此受害),以致终生无法享受性爱的乐趣。一想到有许多小女孩将要经历她曾经历的酷刑,她心都碎了,也义愤填膺。她说:「我很荣幸获联合国人口基金邀请担任特使,参与该基金的运动。我要回非洲去讲述自己的遭遇,声讨这种罪行」。

朋友担心她会被激进分子杀害,因为许多伊斯兰原教旨主义者认为割礼是可兰经所要求的神圣习俗。其实,可兰经从头到尾都没提到女性要行割礼。她只祈求有朝一日再也没有妇女要受这种罪,但愿割礼成为历史。这就是她奋斗的目标。从上天当年保佑她狮口余生那一刻起,她就感到上天对她另有安排,要让她活下来做某件事。她说:「我的信念告诉我,上天有工作要我去做,有使命给我。我清楚我的任务危险。我承认我害怕,但决定碰碰运气。我的个性一向如此」。

在电影的最后一段她 有段演讲

I love my mother, I love my family, and I love Africa. For over 3000years, the family truly believes that their daughter who is not circumcised is not clean because what exists between our legs is unclean. So it must be removed and sewed up as proof of virginity and virtue, and at the wedding night, the husband takes a blade or a knife and cut it open before he forces himself into his bride. And those uncircumcised girl can not marry. Consequently, she is expelled from the village, and put her on the same level as a whore, this practice continues even though it is not written in the Quran, it is accepted that as a result of this ??,women are sick mentally and physically for the rest of their lives, the same women who are the back of Africa .
I survived, but my two sisters didn’t. Sophia bled to death after being ??
and Amina died in child birth with the baby in her belly. How much stronger would our continent be
if this senseless control is abolished. There is a phrasal being in my country “the last camel in line walks as quickly as the first”. What ever happens to the least of us have an effect on all of us.
When I was a child, I said I do not want to be a woman why is it so painful and so unhappy. But mow the time grown. I am proud to be who I am, but for the sake of all of us, let us try and change what that means to be a woman.

我爱我的母亲,我爱我的家人,我爱非洲. 3000年来, 成千上万的家庭都相信他的女儿如不进行割礼 就是不洁  因为我们双腿之间的东西 是不洁净的 所以一定要割除 缝制  以此证明忠贞和美德 而在新婚之夜 新郎需要用刀片利器 把它切割开 这样才可以进入到新娘的体内 而未受割礼的女孩是不能结婚的 并且 会因此而被逐出村 并等同于妓女看待 虽然古兰经没有规定 这种做法还是可以继续下去 但是由于割礼 令女性在精神和肉体上 痛苦终生 正是这些妇女 构成了非洲的支柱
我活了下来 可是我的两个姐妹却没有 苏菲在割礼时因流血过多死亡
亚闵娜 是怀着孩子死去的 如果这毫无意义的仪式被禁止  我们的非洲会变得更强大 在我的国家有句成语 排在最后的跟最前的走的一样快  而发生在少数人身上的事 却影响我们所有人 我小时候说 我不想当一个女人 为什么成为一个女人要如此的痛苦和悲哀 但是随着时间的流逝 我很荣幸 我长大成为了一个女人 但是为了为了我们自己 让我们尝试着去改变 那些成为一个女人所要付出的代价

字幕组翻译一集电视差不多要两三个小时  我就弄了这三分钟的演讲就弄了好久  哎  差距  以上英文演讲内容是自己听写了下  有一些错误 还有个词听不出来  大家看完电影之后可以帮我指出啊!!谢谢啦!!)

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

很特别的一部篇子,谢谢LZ推荐,我想我看完之后会明白什么是切割礼~~再了解非洲更多一些~~

I watched the film not long ago,Waris was so brave to fight for those women who had to bear such non-humanitarian activities.It's really an excellent film and it's well worth watching.

评分人数

• ipchy

回复 2# evaxiaofan

you  are  welcome!

回复 3# eileengao

IT IS SHOCKING, HUH?

回复 4# duanleilei

Waris  is brave and lucky,too.

maybe the day she meet the photographer is another day changed her life .

and she has a good friend.

This move is really moving and shocking!
And that lady who star Waris is also a famous Affrican  model  Liya Kebede,she also do a lot
charity work

评分人数

• ipchy

i simply can't believe that  there are so many lost coners exist in the civilized world 。

评分人数

• ipchy

昨天在国家地理频道看到世界很多地方的人们仍然处于愚昧阶段,比如菲律宾的灵疗师,印度的冲牛,非洲某部落的10岁成年礼……他们都以能忍受巨疼来显示勇敢,所以很多人在火堆、煤炭上跳舞,把自己钉在十字架,甚至抽打自己,身上穿孔,吃玻璃碎片,舔水银…… 太不可理解了。

回复 8# mickey918

wow, so she is charming and kind-hearted , just like Warris!

沙漠 seems spell desert

回复 12# mfkhao2009

thank you for correcting!

回复 10# davy10

太痛苦 了 太痛苦了。。。

还好我生在一个文明的国度。。。。

Under the same sky. but huving different fate.

回复 15# mfkhao2009

it's  unfair.

I have just enjoied the movie. First i think she is very clever. she can learn english well in a short time at least. then i fell she is lucly. she always can meet an important person in the corner of her life. and the most  important is that she is beautfull.  For it she can stand on  the United Nations'platfort where she tells the world her story.  
i am a newcomer.it may have some mistake above .thanks for any one' corrcting.

准备看看这电影

啊!谢谢你的推荐

回复 19# shenjunqun

my pleasure

返回列表