听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第29期】2010-9-2:生个孩子真的很难吗?
返回列表 发帖
Well, I think this is really a realistic question. Though I am not the right age and time to have a baby, but I can't say I am not worrying about my future with a baby.
I remember when I was a kid, and my parents were busy doing their work to support the family, you see, there are three kids in my family, and what they needed to do was to feed us timely. They did not have to send us to school and take us back, and school was not expensive. We did not gain that much toy-playing fun, but we still got to grow up.
While now, a kid costs the whole family. Except the regular school, they have extracuricullar classes like piano, painting, dancing, ect, and which are not actually the kid's own interests, but imposed by the parents, saying they want their kid to become a capable person. Eventually, the kid got extremely tired, and so did the parents, even more tired.
Everyone says that these young little persons are bearing too much burden, but none of them would make it easier for these kids, and which make themselves even tired.

评分人数

• laura6688

返回列表