听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 请翻译
返回列表 发帖

请翻译

Seattle is one of the large cities in United States. I have come to Seattle for
almost 4 months. I miss my family in China very much. If you ask me what do I like in
Seattle, that’s a difficult question for me. It’ s because I am still though I have came
to Seattle for almost 4 months though I don’t know too much about Seattle. But anyway, I
have to write something down. First I like the people here. They are friendly and kind to
me. Whether I go, the coffee smells are flow everywhere. I like the coffee best in Seattle.
The school education in here is different of China. I like the study environment here, I
can study everywhere. I don’t have too much pressure from study, so I can work with my
friends friendly. I like the natural beauty like mountains, streams and grassland. The most
I like here is the fresh air after rain. These all I can find out in my mind about what I
like in Seattle.  For these reasons, I enjoy living in Seattle.  Hope everyday is a better
day

translate

西雅图死美国最大的城市之一,我来到西雅图已经差不多四个月了.我很想念在中国的家人,如果你问我我喜欢西雅图的什么,那么这是个问题对我来说很难回答.因为我比较木讷虽然我来西雅图已经差不多四个月了,虽然我不太了解西雅图,但是无论如何,,我必须写些什么东西,首先我喜欢这儿的人们,他们对我很友善,不管走到哪儿,到处都飘着咖啡的香气.我最喜欢西雅图的咖啡.这儿的学校教育与中国的不同,我喜欢这儿的学习气氛,我可以到处学习,在学习上没有太大的压力,所以我能够很平和地和我的朋友一起学习,我喜欢美丽的大自然,如山,溪流和草地.我最喜欢的是这里雨后的清新空气,这是我脑子里所能想到的我所喜欢的西雅图的东西.由于这些原因,我喜欢居住在西雅图,,希望每天都是美好的一天!

评分人数

坚持每天一阅读````` ```

原来有这么多的高手啊

汗颜,厉害啊

有什么就拿出来一起探讨吧!!

原来有这么多的高手啊

对啊,高手如云啊

呵呵,高手如云呀

呵呵,厉害啊~

fantastic

Seattle is one of the largeST  cities in United States. I have come to Seattle for
almost 4 months. I miss my family in China very much. If you ask me what do I like in
Seattle, that’s a difficult question for me. It’ s because I am still though I have came
to Seattle for almost 4 months though I don’t know too much about Seattle. But anyway, I
have to write something down. First I like the people here. They are friendly and kindLY. Whether I go OR NOT, the coffee smells are flow everywhere. I like the coffee best in Seattle.
The school education in here is different  FROM China. I like the study environment here, I
can study everywhere. I don’t have too much pressure from study, so I can work with my
friends friendly. I like the natural beauty like mountains, streams and grassland. WHAT
I like  most  here is the fresh air after rain. These ARE all I can find out in my mind about what I
like in Seattle.  For these reasons, I enjoy living in Seattle.  Hope everyday is a better
day。
SORRY, IT IS MUCH BETTER.

[ 本帖最后由 laoli1112 于 2008-4-15 08:28 PM 编辑 ]

如云高手

返回列表