听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » One should bear responsibility for own deed
返回列表 发帖

One should bear responsibility for own deed

If you wish to drink, make sure you can drive properly and responsibly. Or you end up in hospital and have your license forfeited, and in a worse scenario you end up killing innocent road users, you end up cursing the rest of your life bearing the conscience of killing someone or when you yourself face that final punishment.

The Chinese have a belief that one's deed is one's responsibility. That deed may be drunk driving and causing harm, suffering or death, the person must be served with the appropriate sentence as he should have known what he should or should not do. He cannot claim that he was innocent as he was drunk. No excuse as the victim also had no excuse to die or suffer.

The root cause of drunk driving and resulting accidents is a lack of concern, care and responsibility. No plea can be entertained. The only deterrent is severe punishment.

yeah, so we should do everything carefully in order not to hurt ourselves and others .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Yeah,everyone must pay the bill for their mistakes.knocking some cause of drunk driving is so unforgiven.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 3# 莎莎dawn

Have you ever got the license?

回复 2# 陈秀玲

And obviously we need to know how to protect our right.

回复 5# xiaomeixin

yeah , we are sure that we should be responsible for ourselves and take care of ourselves .

评分人数

NO,but I am preparing it~!~!

评分人数

回复 7# 莎莎dawn

i'm also preparing my drive tests for the licence

评分人数

回复 8# kuangye678

Good luck for us~!~!

very good!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表