听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 考研英语 » 大家注意画红线的词语的用法
返回列表 发帖

大家注意画红线的词语的用法

CHINA - Shandong Luneng, quarter-finalists in the AFC Champions League, have been left devastated by the Asian Football Confederation's (AFC) decision to slap hefty bans on their coach and two players for their behaviour in a continental game at the end of September.

Ljubisa Tumbakovic, the club's Serbian coach, Pedrag Pazin, a defender from Bulgaria, and Zheng Zhi, a China national team midfielder, have all been banned from competitive football throughout Asia for between nine and 18 months for some unseemly displays at the end of their quarter-final clash in Saudi Arabia with eventual winners Al Ittihad.

The AFC is also to ask FIFA to extend the ban to all football throughout the world, something the AFC are confident will happen given how seriously the authorities view abuse of officials.

Pazin and Zheng were both sent off in the last minute of the game after Tumbakovic was ordered from the dug-out minutes earlier when Shandong, already trailing 5-2 on the night, conceded a dubious penalty. The Serbian manhandled the assistant referee and was duly given his marching orders.

As the game neared its end, Zhi was pulled up for a foul by Mohsen Ghahremani, of Iran, and made his feelings clear to the official and spat at him, although the player has denied doing such a thing.

"I came up to the referee to show my discontent but I didn't spit at him," the player said on hearing the news of his ban.

"I would not have even dared to come up with such an impulse, so how could I have managed to spit?" remonstrated the China national team player and 2002 Chinese player of the year, who was preparing with the national team ahead of the game against Serbia on Sunday.

Pazin followed Zheng for an early bath moments later when he in turn let the referee know what he thought of the sending off, and spat at the official before being shown the red card.

The AFC's Disciplinary Commitee, meeting in Kuala Lumpur, has handed Tumbakovic a six-month ban from holding any official position at any clubs at international or domestic level and fined $4,500. Zheng has received the same punishement, while Pazin has been hit hardest, with an 18-month ban and fine of $4,500.

The bans come into effect immediately and the club and players have 15 days in which to lodge an appeal.

Shandong have yet to announce who will take over from the coach or whether they intend to appeal.

返回列表