听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 【叹世界!】那些依山傍水的幽美小镇。。
返回列表 发帖

【叹世界!】那些依山傍水的幽美小镇。。

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-12-21 20:00 编辑

Lakeside at Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt, Austria, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and boasts only 946 residents.

Zermatt by the Matterhorn
Zermatt, Switzerland, is a mountaineering and ski resort on the north side of the Matterhorn.

Whistler at Night
Whistler, British Columbia, is a famed ski resort that offers some of the best skiing in North America.

Vernazza, a True Italian Fishing Village
Vernazza, the fourth of the "five lands" of Cinque Terre, Italy, is a fishing village on the Italian Riviera.

Reykjavik Stays Frosty
Iceland's biggest city is a cluster of interesting Scandinavian architecture all heated by the power of a volcano.

Taormina's Holy Beauty
Sicily's Taormina boasts the Convent of San Domenic, classical architecture, and popular beaches.

Korcula Shelters From the Wind
On the Dalmation Coast, Korcula, Croatia is an ancient fortified city with an ingenious street layout that protects against strong winds while circulating air. It's also surrounded by the region's coves, grottoes, and lovely waters.

Hydra Rears Its Heads
Despite its monstrous name, Hydra, Greece, offers a delightful respite for vacationers, and bans all motor traffic except garbage trucks.

Pretty on the Panhandle
On the Alaska Panhandle and near Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park, Skagway, Alaska, was featured in Jack London's book "The Call of the Wild."
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• davy10

Petrified Beauty in Petra
Petra, Jordan, is famous for the ancient dwellings carved into the hidden mountain passes, made of stone that appears pink, red, or gold depending on the light.

Plenty to Do in the Dolomites
Towns in the Alpine Dolomites, like the one here in Italy, offer skiing, mountain climbing, base jumping, paragliding, and other outdoor activities

Plenty to Do in the Dolomites
Towns in the Alpine Dolomites, like the one here in Italy, offer skiing, mountain climbing, base jumping, paragliding, and other outdoor activities

Reflections of the Fjords
Mountains reflect in water near Sognefjord, Norway. The villages along the fjord keep in contact via boat and some of the steepest railways in the world.

Snow Above Silverton
Silverton, Colo., a former silver-mining town (parts of which are a National Historic Landmark District) has a population of 531.

Snowy Slumber in Obertauern
Obertauern, Austria is a famous tourist destination, and was the setting for the Beatles' 1965 movie "Help!"

Touching God's Finger
"God's Finger" is the most famous peak in Teresopolis, Brazil. Part of Serra dos Órgãos National Park lies within the city limits.

Santorini by the Sea
Santorini, Greece, is an ancient settlement atop the site of a volcanic explosion, and is legendary for its stunning vistas.

Sunny in Gruyere
Before it was a cheese, Gruyere was a medieval mountain town in Switzerland. It specializes in cattle breeding, milk production, and, yes, cheese.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

i like the first one ,Hallstatt

if i could fly.....

回复 3# davy10

I like Santorini, the blue sky and sea and white houses look nice and fresh~~

回复 4# rxblue

if I could fly, I would go anywhere I want to ~~

回复 6# evaxiaofan

pls, dont forget to go home back

I like to travel there,but I don't like live there.Because I am afraid of debris blow.

I like to travel there,but I don't like live there.Because I am afraid of debris blow.
yy2235 发表于 2010-12-24 10:06

haha~~so do I , but not for debris blow, it is just because I have gotton used to my home~~

回复 9# evaxiaofan

where is your hometown ?  is it beautiful place as these pics?

回复 10# davy10

no, it is less beautiful than these place~~

返回列表