听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 12月28日美文欣赏:LOVE
返回列表 发帖

12月28日美文欣赏:LOVE

本帖最后由 icy_zhu 于 2010-12-29 21:39 编辑

hello,guys~pls read the story carefully and then translate the phrases which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the scores~

Love means having a want for the person I love without having a need for that person in order to be complete. If I love you but you leave, I'll experience a loss and be sad and lonely, but I'll still be able to survive. If I am overly dependent on you for my meaning and my survival, then I am not free to challenge our relationship; nor am I free to challenge and confront you. Because of my fear of losing you, I'll settle for less than I want, and this settling will surely lead to feelings of resentment.
      Love means identifying with the person I love. If I love you, I can empathize with you and see the world through your eyes. I can identify with you because I'm able to see myself in you and you in me. This closeness dose not implies a continual "togetherness", for distance and separation are sometimes essential in a loving relationship. Distance can intensify a loving bond, and it can help us rediscover ourselves so that we are able to meet each other in a new way.
     Love involves seeing the potential within the person we love. In my love for another, I view her or him as the person she or he can become, while still accepting who and what the person is now. Goethe's observation is relevant here: by taking people as they are, we make them worse, but by treating them as if they already were what they ought to be, we help make them better.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Distance and separation are sometimes essential in a loving relationship.

评分人数

• icy_zhu

My girl friend said goodbye to me two months ago. I have been sad until now and I don't know when I will get good. I think this article is very good. Thank icy_zhu .

回复 3# eedhatt
I am sorry to hear that.
if this passage can help you go out of your pain,I would be happy very much~

I want to  give you a suggestion,please  study for  moderator like yy2235 ,say what do you want us to do clearly ,and  please pay attention to  the typesetting clear .

你做的很棒哦,支持你。呵呵,希望这点建议你能接受改进哦,我只是一个来这个论坛不久的人,但是可能是所学专业的原因吧,极大地关注了学习者,如果这么一大段短文放在这里不进行排版,没有段落,对于像我这样英语水平很一般的人来说,真的很难坚持看完哦,希望你稍微注意一下吧,最后希望大家在这里都能更好的交流。
Thank you!

评分人数

• icy_zhu

thank you very much for your suggeestion!
I will try my best to pay more attention to what you suggest!
and learn from yy2235~~

回复 6# icy_zhu

I know you do a very good job ,I'll always be there for you.

回复 7# yezichen

I always want to know whether I did a good job and what is my shortage in my job, but actually,you know,hardly ever somebody can point it out,I was very glad you help to do it for me~
I appreciate it very much.welcome next time!

good

nice

this is a good article.

be loved,be needed,be independent

so good ,what a beautiful essay!

I love you not because what you are,but because what I am with you.

返回列表