听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 点滴故事:石头与花朵Stone and the Flower
返回列表 发帖

点滴故事:石头与花朵Stone and the Flower

"You have hardened", said the flower, bending her petals downward toward the half stone at her roots. "These rains should have softened you, made you more fertile and receptive to the seeds of the fields; but no. You have accumulated minerals and have become more silent and full of calcium. Why do you stay here? Why do you resist the brook that gives us water?"

The stone said nothing.

A number of clouds passed by, the sun set and the night arrived with an immense bronze-coloured freckled moon with acne scars upon her worn face and in this manner reflected down upon the silent stone which still had not fallen asleep. The flower, by now, had tucked-in her petals and slept profoundly, and at this time the stone began to answer:

"I stay here because your roots have made me yours. I stay here because it is no longer about my feeling the earth rather because I have become part of that which functions as a support of your stem which resists the wind and the rain. Everything changes, my sweet flower", said the stone, "but I stay here because love is that microscopic space between your feet and my salted skin. You would only be able to feel it if destiny were ever to separate the two of us."

The moon followed the fade of the stars. Dawn gave a yawn as the sun began to burn its horizon on the lower lip of the mouth of a new day. The flower awoke and extended her beautiful petals. "Good morning", she said, "I dreamt that you were singing to me. How foolish of me, don't you think?"

The stone said nothing.

“你僵化了,”花朵弯着腰,望着自己脚下那块给风化得只剩下一半的石头说,“雨水本可以软化你,使你更为肥沃,以便能让你更好地孕育田野里的生命;结果没有。你看你收留的都是些什么货色:大量的矿物质。而且你越来越少言寡语,浑身上下到处都是白斑斑的钙,真像别人脸上密密麻麻的雀斑。你为何呆在这里?你为何如此抵制那条带给我们生命之水的小溪?”

石头一言不发。

阵阵云彩飘过,太阳下山了,夜幕已经降临,一轮圆月慢慢地升了上来。皎洁的月光影影绰绰地洒在石头上面,照得它那饱经风霜的脸上长出的一粒粒雀斑格外醒目。沉默寡言的石头还未入睡,而身旁的那朵花,收起了她那艳丽的花瓣,早早地陶醉于梦乡之中。此时,石头开口说话了:

“我呆在这里是因为你的根已深深地扎进了我的身体。我呆在这里是因为我不再奢望化做泥土,因为我是你的后盾,帮你挡风遮雨,用生命来捍卫你的美丽。一切都在变,我亲爱的花朵儿啊,”石头说,“但我一直留在这里,因为爱已经在你的双脚和我这碱化的肌肤之间那层狭小空间里生根发芽。假如有一天命运之神要把我们硬生生地拆开,你就能体会到这种良苦用心。”

星星回家了,月亮也躲了起来。夜幕犹如一个顽皮的小孩不情愿地离开了。太阳公公揉着惺忪的眼睛,从东方地平线上冉冉升起。又是新的一天。花朵睡醒了,又把她那美丽的花瓣一层一层地绽放开来。“早啊!”她对脚下的石头说,“昨天晚上我梦见你了,竟然梦见你在给我唱歌。我真傻,你说是吧?”

石头仍然一言未发。

返回列表