当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语翻译】 » 2011年03月25日每日一译
返回列表 发帖

2011年03月25日每日一译

preview:
1.他是个斤斤斤计较的人。
He is petty-minded.
He is too particular about trifles.
2.由此可见,一个国家的尺寸,无论“大”或“小”,有利也会有弊。
 Therefore, the size of a country, be it large or small, can have both advantages and disadvantages.
3.我不会退缩。
I won't back dowm.
4.别让我失望。
Don't let me down.
5.中国的中产阶级正在壮大,但是他们中的大多数觉得自己并不是太富裕,大约只有12.7%的人觉得自己过着中产阶级的生活。
China's middle class may be booming, but a majority said they do not feel so wealthy, with only 12.7 percent said they are living a middle-class life.
6.The huge size of China does not serve it well in everything.
中国幅员辽阔,然而这并不是事事都有所助益.
practice:

1. 我们主张对我国神圣领土台湾实行和平统一,有关的政策,也是众所周知和不会改变的,并且正在深入人心。(为了强调语气而采用分译)

2:一代人与一代人之间的冲突,也就是年轻人与老年人的冲突,似乎是最可笑的。因为这就是现在的自己与将来的自己,或者说过去的自己与现在的自己的冲突。(在关联词处合译)

3:对我来说,我的水族箱就像我自己的一个小王国。我就是里面的国王。(从主语变换处合译)

4:第二天,我又接到一个电报。这个电报有34个字,比前一个电报说得更详细。(按内容连贯合译)

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

The next day, i received another telegraph with only 34 words, much simplier than the last one.

评分人数

1.We want peaceful reunification with Taiwan which is part of our sacred territory. Our related policy which is also well-known and never change is taking hold in the hearts .
2.A conflict between the generations , youth and age, seems the most absurd, since it is one between oneself at present  and oneself in the future, or between oneself in the past and oneself at present
3.To me my aquarium is like my own little kingdom where I am king.
4.The second day I received another telegram consisting of 34 ciphers and including more details.

评分人数

1. 我们主张对我国神圣领土台湾实行和平统一,有关的政策,也是众所周知和不会改变的,并且正在深入人心。(为了强调语气而采用分译)
 2:一代人与一代人之间的冲突,也就是年轻人与老年人的冲突,似乎是最可笑的。因为这就是现在的自己与将来的自己,或者说过去的自己与现在的自己的冲突。(在关联词处合译)
 3:对我来说,我的水族箱就像我自己的一个小王国。我就是里面的国王。(从主语变换处合译)
For me, I am the king of the aquarium, where is a small kingdom.
 4:第二天,我又接到一个电报。这个电报有34个字,比前一个电报说得更详细。(按内容连贯合译)
In the second day, I recieved another telegraph, which including 34 words and more detail than the previous one.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

返回列表