听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语笑话】 » 天堂棒球赛 Heavenly Baseball
返回列表 发帖

天堂棒球赛 Heavenly Baseball

Heavenly Baseball
(Originally in English)
There were two friends who were both big fans of American baseball their entire lives. They always talked and would discuss anything that concerned baseball. They went to every baseball game possible, year-round, and they said to each other that whoever died first would try to come back and tell the other if there was baseball in Heaven. One summer night, one of the two friends passed away (after watching a baseball game,of course). So he died a happy man. A few nights later, his friend Bob heard a voice from beyond, saying, “It’s your friend!” And Bob said, “John, is that you?” “Of course it’s me!” John replied. “That’s unbelievable!” Bob exclaimed. “So tell me, is there baseball in Heaven?” And John said, “Well, I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want to hear first?” “Tell me the good news first.” “OK. The good news is that, yes, there is baseball in Heaven.” Bob said, “Wow, that’s wonderful! So what could possibly be the bad news?” “Well, the bad news is that you are pitching tomorrow night!”
天堂棒球赛

有两个好朋友,他们整个辈子都是美国棒球的超级球迷,他们老是在谈论棒球的事,也几乎一年到头都去观看球赛。他们还约好不论谁先往生,都要想办法回来告诉对方天堂那儿有没有棒球活动。 某个夏天晚上,其中一位过世了;当然,他是在看完球赛以后死的,所以他死得很快乐。过了几天,他的朋友鲍柏在夜里听到上面传来一个声音说:‘老兄,是我啊!’鲍柏就问:‘约翰,是你吗?’ ‘不然还会有谁啊!’约翰回答。 鲍柏大声说道:‘真是不可思议!快告诉我,天堂那儿有打棒球吗?’约翰说:‘嗯,我有好消息,也有坏消息要告诉你。你要先听哪一个?’ ‘先告诉我好消息!’ ‘好吧!好消息是,天堂这里有打棒球。’ 鲍柏说:‘哇!太好了!那还会有什么坏消息呢?’‘坏消息是,明晚轮到你当投手!’

返回列表