听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 专业四八级 » 英语专四考前临阵磨枪优秀写作范文参考
返回列表 发帖

英语专四考前临阵磨枪优秀写作范文参考

版本一:

Buying or Borrowing Books?

Books are close friends of humanity. They can arm us with knowledge and information we need to make success of life. Through books we can obtain skills and techniques for survival and development. Through books we can enlighten our spirits and live a fuller life.There are generally two ways in which we can  access to books:borrowing or buying. While millions are borrowing books, I still think buying them best suits me and gives me the greatest enjoyment.
  Admittedly, there are a few merits for borrowing books. For one thing, borrowing books can save us huge amounts of money. And of course, with the money saved we can do other more worthy things .And also, as we borrow books from the library and friends, we normally have deadline to finish them, and consequently we can read more books in a limited time. And we can, above all, better our efficiency of our reading, just as a famous Chinese saying goes, “books can not be read unless borrowed.”
  However, some advantages for buying books are more obvious and compelling. One of them, definitely not shared by the choice of borrowing books, is the abundance of freedom that buying books can offer us. Since we can keep the books as long as we wish, we can read as much as we want. Another strength of owing books is that we can take whatever notes on the margin of the pages of the books. And finally, the process of selecting and keeping books can be a great fun that borrowing books can by no means offer.
  While borrowing books can, to some extent, quench our thirst for knowledge, buying books gives us greater pleasure of selecting and keeping the best of the world treasure. Can we think of any thing else more delightful and rewarding?

英语专四考前临阵磨枪优秀写作范文参考

版本二:

Books are to our mind what nutrients are to our body. Through books we can obtain skills and technique for survival and development. There are generally two ways in which we can have access to books: borrowing or buying. While millions are borrowing books, I still think buying them best suits me and give me the greatest enjoyment.

Admittedly, there are many merits for borrowing books. For one thing, borrowing books can save us huge amounts of money. And of course, with the money saved we can do other more worthy things .And also, as we borrow books from the library and friends, we normally have deadline to finish them, and consequently we can read more books in a limited time. And we can, above all, better our efficiency of our reading just as a famous Chinese saying goes, “books can not be read unless borrowed.”

However, some advantages for buying books are more obvious and compelling. One of them, definitely not shared by the choice of borrowing books, is the abundance of freedom that buying books can offer us. Since we can keep the books as long as we wish, we can read as much as we want. Another strength of owing books is that we can take whatever notes on the margin of the pages of the books. And finally, the process of selecting and keeping books can be a great fun that borrowing books can by no means offer.

While borrowing books can, to some extent, quench our thirst for knowledge, buying books gives us greater pleasure of selecting and keeping the best of the world treasure. Can we think of any thing else more delightful and rewarding? 

英语专四考前临阵磨枪优秀写作范文参考

版本三:

Life without books is life without light. By books, we improve the material gain and elevate our spiritual civility; by books we praise the good andthe wicked; by books, we inform the wise and educate the ignorant. There are generally two ways in which we can have access to books: borrowing or buying. While millions are borrowing books, I still think buying them best suits me and give me the greatest enjoyment.

Admittedly, there are many merits for borrowing books. For one thing, borrowing books can save us huge amounts of money. And of course, with the money saved we can do other more worthy things .And also, as we borrow books from the library and friends, we normally have deadline to finish them, and consequently we can read more books in a limited time. And we can, above all, better our efficiency of our reading just as a famous Chinese saying goes, “books can not be read unless borrowed.”

Other topics for considering:

1)No Pains,No Gains

2)Examinations—Harmful or Useful?

3)Good Luck Contributes to Success

4)Is a Failure a Bad Thing?

5)A Campaign Speech

6)An Appeal

7)On the Internet

返回列表