听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 如果别人过多地关注你的私生活,你会有什么感觉呢?
返回列表 发帖

如果别人过多地关注你的私生活,你会有什么感觉呢?

Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people. If you are a celebrity,what would you think if other people pay too much attention to your personal life ? Use specific reasons and details to explain your opinion.Thanks.

电视,报纸,杂志和其它媒体过多的关注名人们的私生活。如果你也是一个名人,其他人过多地关注你的私生活,你会有什么感觉呢?用具体的理由详细地解释一下你的观点。谢谢!

I am not and will never be a celebrity, so I really have no idea. But a lot of celebrities were asked how they felt when jounalists or paparazzi appeared suddenly around their homes or around them with cameras. More often than not, the answers would be "scared" or "annoyed". In fact, Princess Diana was killed in a car accident just because she wanted to get rid of the harass of the paparazzi. Nowadays, the professional ethics of entertainment jounalists are decaying. They will harass the personal lives of celebrties day after day just for the sake of money. If you were a celebrity and went shopping with someone, your photos will appear on the Internet, most probably. There is no such thing as privacy for a lot of celebrities.

评分人数

回复 2# 雨落风残

Excellent.Well,but many people still focous on the privacy of the celebrities,they take it as a pastime in their life.In many situations,many people keep fixating on talking the latest news of the celebrities.Moreover,on the Sina Micro Blog,the celebrities have the most fans.

本帖最后由 雨落风残 于 2011-7-19 16:37 编辑

That's how the Chinese entertainment journalists feed themselves---digging deep into celebrities' private lives.

回复 4# 雨落风残

And this is our society tendency.

I will feel i am naked.There has no privacy.Too much attention,live can not be called live.It is just a show.So i have never thought that one day i will become a celebrity.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 莎莎dawn 于 2011-7-19 17:00 编辑

Well ,I feel everything has two sides,although they didn't have a privacy,they gain a popularity.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 6# sunny萝卜

Everyone wants others to respect their own privacy.

回复 8# xiaomeixin

Celebrity is also the common people.Their life is no different with us.In the final analysis,journalists are too boring.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表