听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【新概念教室】 » 新概念入门第二册48
返回列表 发帖

新概念入门第二册48

Lesson 48
Did you want to tell me something?
Dentists always ask questions when it is impossible for you to answer. (1)_____________________. I tried to say something, but my mouth was full of cotton wool. He knew I collected match boxes and asked me whether my collection was growing. He then asked me how my brother was and whether I liked my new job in London. (2)________________________. Meanwhile, my tongue was busy searching out the hole where the tooth had been. I suddenly felt very worried, but could not say anythin. (3)________________________.

New words and expressions
pull v.拔
collection n.收藏品,收集品
cotton wool 药棉
nod v.点头
collect v.搜集
meanwhile adv.同时
Notes on the text
1.for a while,一会儿,片刻。
2.He then asked me how my brother was and whether I liked my new job in London.接着他问我的兄弟近来如何,问我是否喜欢伦敦的新工作。
3.In answer to these questions,作为对这些问题的答复。
4.secrch out,搜寻
5.the hole where the tooth had been,刚拔掉的那颗牙的伤口.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1. my dentist had just pull out one of my teeth and he told me to rest for a while.
2. in answer to these questions, I either noded or made strange noises.
3. when the dentist at last removed the cotton wool from my mouth,I was able to tell him that he had pulled out the wrong tooth

评分人数

1My dentist had just pulled out to one of my teeth and had told me to rest for a while.
2 In answer to these questions, I either noded or made strange noises.
3 When the dentist at last removed the cotton wool from my mouth, I was able to tell him that he pulled out the wrong tooth.

评分人数

1 my dentist had just pulled out of my teeth and had told me to rest for a while.
2 in answer to these questions,i either nodded or made strange noises.
3 when the dentist at last remmoved the cotton wool from my mouth,i was able to tell him that he had pulled out the wrong tooth.

My dentist had just oulled out one of my teeth,and had told me to rest for a while.
In answer to these questions,i'm easy not or make strange noise.
When the dentist at last when moved the cotton wool from my mouth,i was able to tell him that he had oulled out the wrong tooth.

hao

返回列表