听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 写作练习场,欢迎大家一起参与
返回列表 发帖

写作练习场,欢迎大家一起参与

I am not entitled to open my personal corpus at the prensent time,
therefore, I plan to write something here everyday for practising my writing.

In my opinion, writing is the most challenging job in English learning,  for you need to use words, phrases and grammar flexibly and freely without any external help.

At first stage, my very simple aim is not to make mistakes, either spelling or grammar.  
With such limited requirement, i use easy expression as possibly as i can.

Now, i will try to push ahead a little bit.
I wish my writing would appear nicer and more beautiful instead of  just being right.

I would like to put forward some topic every time, everyone is welcome to show us your point.
In addition, anybody can give any polish advice on the writing above.

[ 本帖最后由 daynight 于 2007-12-17 09:41 PM 编辑 ]

Of course, if you have interesting topics, pls do be generous to share with us.

First topic:
What do you think about sexual discrimination-----Whether it exists home and aboard? What is the manifestation? Is it possible to be eliminated and how?

[ 本帖最后由 daynight 于 2007-12-18 12:37 PM 编辑 ]

I think women are always hurted in this process,no matter at home or abroad.that's a problem existed for years,so it's hard to be eliminated at all.but we can do that ,from now on

in my opinion, the sex discrimnation is exactly exist in lots of place.for examply ,when you invite applications for a job,but the company is a factory of mading ,now ,the male have more advantage in this,but if the company is a firm of service,for examply  cabaret ,the female is advantage in this.
  in rootine this is the physical difference of sex .

The wellknown proverb that  "All men are borned equal" should be taken from the  respective of legislation rather than from physical or psychological point.  We acknowledge and accept the natual inconsistence between men and women, which should not be deduced to the plausibility of sex discrimination.  They are completely diffenrent in essence because sexual difference plays a determining role of social segmentation and gender division, while sexual  discrimination makes different in basic human rights.

The wellknown proverb that  "All men are borned equal" should be taken from the  respective of legislation rather than from physical or psychological point.  没读明白,是不是应该这样理解:一句从所周知的格言是这样说的,“人生就平等”,应该从法律的角度去看,而不是从生理和心理上。We acknowledge and accept the natual inconsistence between men and women, which should not be deduced to the plausibility of sex discrimination.  They are completely diffenrent in essence because sexual difference plays a determining role of social segmentation and gender division, while sexual  discrimination makes different in basic human rights.我们承认的和接受的男女之间观点的不同,不会推断出性别歧视合理,他们从本质上完全不同,性别的不同决定了在社会分工中所担当的角色和性别观念,而性别歧视造成人基本权力上的不同。

We acknowledge and accept the natual inconsistence between men and women, 这个单词是不是拼错啦 inconsistence ??

原帖由 hehuhu 于 2007-12-18 06:00 PM 发表
The wellknown proverb that  "All men are borned equal" should be taken from the  respective of legislation rather than from physical or psychological point.  没读明白,是不是应该这样理解:一句从所周知 ...

我所希望表达的意思:人生而平等这句广为人知的名言应该从法律层面理解而非从生理和心理层面(平等意味着法律上的平等而非生理和心理上的一致)。我们承认并接受男性和女性之间存在的自然差别(inconsistence确实有拼写错误,应为inconsisitency),但这并不代表我们赞同性别歧视。自然差别和性别歧视二者(我原文直接用they,产生了指代不明的理解困难,不知如何修改,期待高手的神来之笔)在本质上完全不同:自然差别决定了男女不同的社会分工和性别分工;而性别歧视却造成了基本人权上的差异。

The wellknown proverb that  "All men are borned equal" should be taken from the  respective of legislation rather than from physical or psychological point.  We acknowledge and accept the natual inconsistence between men and women, which should not be deduced to the plausibility of sex discrimination.  They are completely diffenrent in essence because sexual difference plays a determining role of social segmentation and gender division, while sexual  discrimination makes different in basic human rights.
我所希望表达的意思:人生而平等这句广为人知的名言应该从法律层面理解而非从生理和心理层面(平等意味着法律上的平等而非生理和心理上的一致)。我们承认并接受男性和女性之间存在的自然差别(inconsistence确实有拼写错误,应为inconsisitency),但这并不代表我们赞同性别歧视。自然差别和性别歧视二者(我原文直接用they,产生了指代不明的理解困难,不知如何修改,期待高手的神来之笔)在本质上完全不同:自然差别决定了男女不同的社会分工和性别分工;而性别歧视却造成了基本人权上的差异。

返回列表