听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » “慢”旅行:佯装成一个当地人
返回列表 发帖

“慢”旅行:佯装成一个当地人

The “Slow” Travel Movement: Pretend To Be A Local

What is Slow Travel?
Slow Travel believes, instead of rushing around the usual “five cities in one week” kind of vacation, you should stay in one location for a longer period of time (at least a week), and dive more deeply into the local culture - enjoy a drink at the local watering hole, make friends with the locals, take time to take in the local rhythms.

You become a temporary resident instead of a tourist. Instead of feeling this is a once in a lifetime trip, and you need to cramv.填满)in as much as possible, Slow Travel believes you should know there will be more trips. Even getting there should be leisurely - instead of being crammed into a plane and subjected to ridiculous security, why not take a train, car or a boat?

When traveling, I always love planting myself away from the tourist path and taking in things as a local. When I visited a friend in Germany recently, one of my favorite things to do was wander(v.漫步) around the local grocery stores and cafes to see what Germans like to eat (LOTS of breads, and boy are they into their sweets!)

How can you make your next trip a slow trip?
--Stay in a local rental.
--Stay in a place that is non-touristy. Better yet, go to your destination in the off-season(n.淡季) .
--Stay out of cars. If you’re lucky enough to live in a place that supports walking (or biking), forsakev.放弃) a rental car, and hoof(V.[]步行) it around your neighborhood.
--Get out among the locals. Make it a point to relax at a local cafe or bar, even if you’re traveling solo.
--Ask the locals. Instead of consulting guide books on what to do and where to eat, ask the locals.

中文译文:

什么是慢旅游?
  相比一种一周五个城市赶集般的旅行方式,慢旅行提倡的是在一个地方待上较长的一段的时间(至少一个星期),深层品析当地文化——到当地的酒吧喝上一杯,与当地人成为朋友,充分融入当地的生活节奏。
  你要成为一个临时居住者而不是一个旅游者。丢弃那种“这将是一生中唯一一次旅行”的想法,这种想法只会换来填鸭式的旅游;相对的,慢旅行则灌输着这样的思想“你要知道你还有很多很多的旅游机会等着你”。 甚至我们可以进行得更悠闲一些,不要再匆匆忙忙地赶航班然后做一些荒诞的安全检查,不如就选择搭乘火车,汽车或是轮船出游吧!
  旅行的时候我不喜欢走寻常的旅游路线,我就像一个当地人一样衣食住行。不久前我去德国看一个朋友,我最喜欢做的事情之一便是在当地的食品杂货店和咖啡馆闲逛,看看德国人都喜欢吃些什么,许多的面包以及男孩们热衷的糖果。

如何让你下一个旅游成为一个慢旅行?
*住当地的租房。
*不要居住在游客蜂拥而至的地方,或者,最好在淡季前去你的旅游目的地。
*不要老坐在车内. 如果你有幸居住在一个可以靠行走或是骑单车就能完成游览的地方,那就放弃租车然后到你的居住区周围转转吧。
*与当地人同游,记得要到一家当地的咖啡馆或是酒吧喝上一杯,即使你是单独旅行。
*询问当地人. 不要再依赖你的旅游指南来告诉你接下去做什么或是去哪里吃饭。

It's really a good idea. I would definitely do it when I have any chance to visit some places next time.

i think if we always think if i have chance ,we maybe never have the chance.

返回列表