听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 12月29日歌曲:Rainy Days and Mondays
返回列表 发帖

12月29日歌曲:Rainy Days and Mondays

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/music/Rainy Days and Mondays.mp3[/ra]

点击免费下载歌曲

Talking to myself and feeling old, Sometimes I’d like to quit, Nothing ever seems to fit. Hangin’ around, Nothing to do but frown. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. What I’ve got they used to call the blues. Nothing is really wrong. Feeling like I don’t belong, Walkin’ around, Some kind of lonely clown. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. Funny but it seems I always wander up here with you. Nice to know somebody loves me; Funny but it seems that it’s the only thing to do, Run and find the one who loves me. What I feel has come and gone before. No need to talk it out. We know what it’s all about. Hangin’ around, Nothing to do but frown. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. Funny but it seems that it’s the only thing to do, Run and find the one who loves me. What I feel has come and gone before, No need to talk it out. We know what it’s all about. Hangin’ around, Nothing to do but frown. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. Hangin’ around, Nothing to do but frown. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

雨天和星期一 我对自己说我已老, 我想抛弃一切, 一切都让我心烦。 无所事事, 四处闲逛。 周一和雨天总让我沮丧。 人们说我患了忧郁症。 一切都没变糟, 只是我无所适从。 形影相吊, 四处闲逛, 周一和雨天总让我沮丧。 常与你闲逛却使我觉得很有趣, 有人爱我使我心欢喜。 只有与你闲逛才使我觉得很有趣。 去找一位钟爱我的人。 往事如烟已随风飘去, 记忆虽犹新 再说已无益。 无所事事, 四处闲逛。 周一和雨天总让我沮丧。 只有与你闲逛才使我觉得很有趣, 去找一位钟爱我的人。 往事如烟已随风飘去。 记忆虽犹新 再说已无益 无所事事, 四处闲逛。 周一和雨天总让我沮丧。

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑 卡朋特演唱的“Rainy Days and Mondays”看歌曲名称很适合今天,雨天和星期一,“强强”联合。我不喜欢湿漉漉的下雨天也不喜欢开始劳作的星期一。 曾写过“We’ve Only Just Begun”的Paul Williams and Roger Nichols再次创作了这首忧伤的“Rainy Days And Mondays”。 这是最感人动情的民谣(the most nakedly emotional ballads)之一,并成为流行畅销曲。 Karen忧伤的声音(bluesy vocal)收放自如,从私语般的开始(conversational opeaning)到憔悴的结束(searing finish), 她都表现得轻松自如。 Bob Messenger的萨克斯独奏更加渲染了这首歌的爵士的沧桑意味(jazz-tinged sophistication)。 《Rainy Days And Mondays》为The Carpenters赢得了第二届格莱美的最佳时代组合歌手奖。 卡伦卡朋特(Karen Carpenter)是七十年代美国红影星。七十年代初,她与她的哥哥理查·卡朋特组成兄妹演唱组,因一首歌《靠近你》而名声大振,开始走红。前总统尼克松称他们为“最出色的美国青年”。一九八三年,卡伦卡彭特因精神性厌食症在洛杉矶去世。年仅32岁。( 1# tomson

hello,kjoan,glad to see you here. 3# kjoan

返回列表