听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 1月22日人生百态:Too much choice leaving us bewildered and depressed
返回列表 发帖

1月22日人生百态:Too much choice leaving us bewildered and depressed

can you make quick decision while facing too much freedom of choice?write down your answer to get the score?

Too much choice leaving us bewildered and depressed
太多的选择会让我们困惑和沮丧

From the foods we eat, to the television channels we watch, to the schools we send our children too and the career we choose to pursue, society has never offered us so much variety.
从我们吃的食物,看的电视频道,我们送孩子去的学校和我们所追求的职业,社会从来没有为我们提供这么多种类。

But while the ability to choose is generally a good thing, too much freedom of choice is crippling us with indecision and making us unhappy, claims the new research.
据最新研究,尽管选择是一件好事儿,但是,太多选择的自由所产生的优柔寡断则及有害于我们,使我们感到不满。

People can become paralysed by too much variety and wracked with uncertainty and regret about whether they have made the right decision. The study believes that the problem is that when you have too much choice, you become obsessed about what your decision will say about you.
人们会因为过多的种类而行为瘫痪,受这些不确定性因素的摧残,并为他们是否做出正确的决定而懊悔。研究认为,问题在于当你有太多的选择时,你会对你决定所产生的结果很痴迷。

Then when you have made the choice you worry that it is wrong.
然后,对你做出的决定,你就开始担心它是错的。

Choice can also foster selfishness and a lack of empathy because it can focus people on their own preferences and on themselves at the expense of what is good for society as a whole.
选择也能助长人的自私,并缺乏同情心,因为它逼迫人们专注于自身的喜好和对社会整体利益的代价。

I will be depressed and don't know what to do.We everybody has the freedom he should has when facing choices.

评分人数

• halo

Too much choice bewild us ,quick decision need more is energy .I donot think i will deai with it well.

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表