听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 3月11日英语资讯:中国170余名消费者联合投诉惠普
返回列表 发帖

3月11日英语资讯:中国170余名消费者联合投诉惠普

do you own your own notebook computer,which brand is it,are you satisfied with your notebook computer,write  down your opinion to gain the score.

Chinese lawyers have filed a complaint on behalf of more than 170 consumers against Hewlett-Packard, requesting that the Chinese government order a recall of allegedly faulty notebook computers.

中国律师已代表逾170名消费者提交针对惠普(HP)的申诉,请求中国政府下令召回据称存在问题的笔记本电脑。

The move marks the first time the world's largest PC brand has faced organised action from overseas consumers in a sign that consumers in the world's most populous market are increasingly aware of and more willing to fight for their interests.

此举标志着全球最大个人电脑品牌首次面对海外消费者的有组织行动,这个迹象表明,世界上人口最多市场的消费者越来越了解自己的权利,并愿意付诸行动捍卫这些权利。

The complaint, which was seen by the FT, was delivered to the General Administration for Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) on Monday.

上述申诉于周一提交至中国国家质量监督检验检疫总局(AQSIQ)。英国《金融时报》看到了申诉稿。

It requests that the quality watchdog investigate the quality of HP notebooks and order the company to buy back or exchange allegedly faulty notebooks bought by the plaintiffs and compensate them for losses. It also calls for AQSIQ to suggest a recall of related notebook computers.

申诉请求中国质量监督机构对惠普笔记本电脑的质量展开调查,并下令该公司购回或更换原告购买的据称存在问题的笔记本电脑,以及赔偿原告的损失。申诉还呼吁国家质检总局提议召回相关的笔记本电脑。

评分人数

• tingroom

The brand of my notbook is ASUS.

评分人数

• tomson

the moniter of my pc is AUS

评分人数

• tomson

ACER

The brand of my computer is Lenovo(Thinkpad sl400).I already have it more than 1 year.It's a very important part of my life.

评分人数

• tomson

返回列表