导演: David Fincher(大卫·芬奇)

制片国家/地区: USA

上映日期: 2009-01-22

语言: English

imdb编号: tt0421715

简体中文名: 本杰明·巴顿奇事

主演: Cate Blanchett, Brad Pitt, Eric West, Tilda Swinton, Julia Ormond

又名: 返老还童, 班杰明的奇幻旅程, 奇幻逆缘, 本杰明·巴顿奇事

Momma? Momma? Some days, I feel different than the day before.
   Everyone feels different about themselves one way or another, but we all goin' the same way.
   You never know what's coming for you。
   What if I told you that instead of gettin' older, I was gettin' younger than everybody else?
   Benjamin, we're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?
   You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go.
   Blinded in one eye; can't hardly hear. I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere; always losing my line of thought. But you know what? God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive.
   Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it
   I was thinking how nothing lasts, and what a shame that is.
   Some things last.
   it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
   Some people, were born to sit by a river.
     Some get struck by lightning.
     Some have an ear for music.
     Some are artists.
     Some swim.
     Some know buttons.
     Some know Shakespeare.
     Some are mothers.
     And some people, dance.

I've heart that

返回列表