听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 雅思 » 雅思口语话题Part2:音乐 Music
返回列表 发帖

雅思口语话题Part2:音乐 Music

雅思口语考试时碰到自己不喜欢或者不了解的话题怎么办?下文以”音乐(Music)“为例,告诉大家该怎么做?

People often ask me what they should do if the examiner asks about a topic that they don't like or don't know anything about. Take the topic of 'music' for example. This is an easy topic for some people, but others find it difficult because they don't usually listen to music.

Let's imagine that you don't like music and you don't know anything about it. How would you answer the following questions in part 1 of the test? Try to give negative answers, but make sure that they are still good answers!

Do you like music?

What kind of music did you listen to when you were young?

When was the last time you went to a concert?

Would you like to participate in a live music show?

Remember: You might not like a topic, but this doesn't mean you can't answer the questions. IELTS speaking questions never require 'knowledge', only simple ideas and opinions.

1) Do you like music?

No, I don't really like music, and I don't listen to it. It's not something that I've ever been interested in.

2) What kind of music did you listen to when you were young?

I can't remember listening to much music as a child either. I suppose I must have heard some traditional music at festivals or parties, but I didn't take much notice of it.

3) When was the last time you went to a concert?

I've never been to a music concert. Maybe I should try going to one; perhaps it would be interesting to see an orchestra playing classical music.

4) Would you like to participate in a live music show?

No, definitely not. I don't play a musical instrument and I don't sing, so I can't imagine that I'd ever find myself performing to an audience.

Note:

My aim here is to show you that you can answer questions about any topic - you don't need to like it or know anything about it. (I do like music by the way!)

更多雅思口语话题

返回列表