听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-8-22 听写练习:订批急活
返回列表 发帖

2010-8-22 听写练习:订批急活

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

订批急活

A:复印店。我是希安。
B:你好,希安。我是埃莫里办公室的玛莉。上星期我订了一批活,是1000册员工手册合订本。
A:一般的两三个星期才能弄完这么一批活。
B:我希望你帮帮忙啊。这本来是批急活。我忘记告诉你了。我挨了老板一通好训。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Print shop.Soan speaking.
Hi,Soan,this is Mary in the Emory's office.I placed an order for 1000 ban copies for staff man last week.
It usually takes 2 or 3 weeks to complete a job like that.
Well,I was hoping you'll do me a big favor. That wae supposed to be really shorter.I forgot to tell you. I'ver gotten a lot of complaint from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Print shop, Shin speaking.
-Hi, Shin. It's Marian in the Emory's office. I placed an order for one thousand band copies of the staff manual last week.
-It usually takes two or three weeks to complete a job like that.
-Well, I was hoping you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. I forgot to tell you, and I'm getting a lot of flak from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 sjzlhj 于 2010-8-22 19:07 编辑

A: Print shop, Shawn speaking.
B: Hi, Shawn, it’s Mary in the Emory’s office. I placed an order for 1000 bound copies of the staff manual last week.
A: It usually takes 2-3 weeks to complete a job like that.
B: Well ,I was hoping you will doing me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. I forgot to tell you. I’m getting a lot of flank from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

Arint Shop. Shawn speaking.
B:Hi, Shawn. It's Mary in the Emory's Office. I have placed an order for 1000 copies of staff manual last week.
A:It usually takes 2-3 weeks to complete a job like that.
B:Well, I was hoping you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. I forgot to tell you. I'm getting a lot....from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

Print shop, Sean is speaking.\
Hi, Sean, this is Mary in the Emory's office. I placed an order for 1000 band copies for the staff manual last week.
Well, I would be hoping you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. i forgot to tell you, I've gotten a lot of complain from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

-Print shop, Shawn speaking.
-Hi, Shawn. This is Mary in Mr. Emory office. I placed an order for 1000 band copies of staff manual last week.
-It usually takes 2-3 weeks to complete the work like that.
-Well, I was supossing you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. I forgot to tell you, I'm getting a lot of fleck from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

Print  shop .  Shawn  speaking .
Hi,Shawn,this is Mary in the Emory's office.I placed an order for 1000 ban copies for staff man last week.
Well, I was hoping you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush  order.  I forgot to tell you,I'm getting a lot of fleck from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

- Print shop. Sean speaking.
- Hi, Sean. It’s Mary in Mr. Emory’s office. I placed an order for 1,000 bound copies of a staff manual last week.
- It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to complete a job like that.
-Well, I was hoping you would do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order, I forgot to tell you. I’m getting a lot of flag from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

A: Print shop, Shine speaking.
B: Hi, Shine. This is Mary in Emory office. I placed an order for one thousand band copies of staff manual last week.
A: It usually paid two or three weeks to complete the job like that.
B: Well, I was hoping you would do me a big favour. That would be supposed a rush order. I forgot to tell you I'm getting a lot flak from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

Print shop.Soan
Hi,Soan,this is Mary in the Emory's office.I placed an order for 1000 不会 last week.
Well,I was hoping you'll do me a big favor. That wae supposed to be really shorter.I forgot to tell you. I'ver gotten a lot of complaint from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

Arint shop, Shion speaking.
B:Hi, Shion, it's Mary in the Emory's office. I placed an order for 1,000 down copies for the staffman last week.
A:It usually takes 2 or 3 weeks to complete the job like that.
B:Well, I was hoping you would do a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order I have forgot to tell you. I'm getting a lot of * from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

Arint shop.Shia speaking.
B:Hi,Shia,It's Mary in Emory's office.I placed an order for 1000 band copies of the staff manual last week.
A:It usually takes 2 or 3 weeks to complete a job like that.
B:Well,I was hoping you would do me a big favor.That was supposed to be a rush order.I forgot to tell you,I'm getting a lot of flak from my boss.

评分人数

• 星期一

print

llll

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

Print shop, Sean is speaking.\
Hi, Sean, this is Mary in the Emory's office. I placed an order for 1000 band copies for the staff manual last week.
Well, I would be hoping you will do me a big favor. That was supposed to be a rush order. i forgot to tell you, I've gotten a lot of complain from my boss.

A: Print shop, Shine speaking.
B: Hi, Shine. This is Mary in Emory office. I placed an order for one thousand band copies of staff manual last week.
A: It usually paid two or three weeks to complete the job like that.
B: Well, I was hoping you would do me a big favour. That would be supposed a rush order. I forgot to tell you I'm getting a lot flak from my boss.

返回列表