听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 【双语新闻】希尔顿看守所享受VIP待遇提前获释
返回列表 发帖

【双语新闻】希尔顿看守所享受VIP待遇提前获释

When Paris Hilton was busted in Las Vegas last week for alleged cocaine possession, she went straight to the express line at the Clark County Detention Center -- where she was processed in half the time (three hours versus six) it normally takes for charged criminals.
  做大明星走到哪里都能有“特权”,不光是在公众场合可以有不同于普通人的优待,就算是在班房里也

有不一样的“特殊待遇”,最近,豪门艳女帕里斯-希尔顿就体验了一把。前一周,希尔顿在拉斯维加斯“因非法携带可卡因”被捕,而明星身份让她在克拉克县看守被拘役的时间直接对折减半。通常被控携毒将被拘役六个小时,而希尔顿班房中待了不到三小时,便大摇大摆地走了出去。
  But it wasn't V.I.P. treatment, authorities insisted. "She was treated differently," Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Deputy Chief Jim Dixon told.

不过当局坚持希尔顿并为受到V.I.P级的待遇。

The Las Vegas Review-Journal. "So I don't have a disruption of my process here at the county jail."

Dixon continued: "When you bring somebody in like that, everybody comes over and tries to look at them. I'd have officers attempting to keep inmates away from her. I'd have disruptions."

Dixon insisted that the heiress was still subjected to normal booking procedures despite the speedy entrance and exit.

拉斯维加斯市警察局副局长吉姆-迪克森告诉媒体“她是受到了不同的对待,但这是为了保证县监狱的正常运作。”副局长解释到:“当有像她这样身份的人进来以后,会招引来极大地关注,谁都想来瞧一眼。为了使囚犯减少对她的过分关注,和避免不必要的麻烦,我特批了她提前获释。”同时迪克森坚持称,除了班房的“快进快出服务”以外,希尔顿走的是和普通的案件一样的程序。

After cops found cocaine in her purse two weekends ago, Hilton, 29, was charged with felony cocaine possession and faces up to four years behind bars.

The "matter will be dealt with in the courts, not in the media" her attorney said August 28. "I encourage people not to rush to judgment until all of the facts have been dealt with in a court of law."

"I'm so thankful to all my fans for all the love and support you are giving me," Hilton Tweeted to fans shortly after being released.

两周前,希尔顿因被发现携带有可卡因而有可能会面临长达四年的牢狱之灾,她的律师表示,一切事宜都会在法律框架内处理,在最后裁定宣布之前,玩家揣测都是徒劳的。而这位恢复自由身的社交名媛第一时间也在微博上感谢了粉丝们对她的支持。

返回列表