听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语笑话】 » 10月23日 每日笑话:it's a boy
返回列表 发帖

10月23日 每日笑话:it's a boy

Read the joke carefully and translated the sentences which are marked in red or write down  your feeling to gain the score。

On her return from school, little Dolly, aged ten, was pulled on to her Daddy's knee, and informed that the fairies had that day brought a big surprise a little baby brother. She see med glad, and presently said:

Will you give me a stamp, daddy? I want to write and tell brother Tom.

The father was touched by this, and provided the little lass with the materials to write a letter to her brother, who was away at school. Later, curious to know how she would tell the news, he took an opportunity to read what she had writen. He received something of a shock on reading the following:

Dear Tom, It's come off today. You've lost;it's a boy.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

有翻译吗?

本帖最后由 kinglongyy 于 2010-10-23 09:14 编辑

The father was touched by this, and provided the little lass with the materials to write a letter to her brother, who was away at school.
那父亲对这感到震惊,提供小女孩材料给他住在学校的哥

评分人数

• 星期一

it is a boy~

看看翻译哈

```

路过

The father was touched by this, and provided the little lass with the materials to write a letter to her brother, who was away at school.
--------------------------------------------------------
老爸被感动了,他为小女孩提供了给她哥哥写信所需的各种用具,她的哥哥住在学校里。

评分人数

• 星期一

父亲被感动了,并提供材料让小女孩给远在学校的哥哥写信。

评分人数

• 星期一

父亲对此很感动, 给小女孩提供了需要的材料以便她可以给她在学校的哥哥写信.

评分人数

• 星期一

i don't know!

返回列表