听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 11月2日美丽的故事:What’s Prettier Than Freckles
返回列表 发帖

11月2日美丽的故事:What’s Prettier Than Freckles

Today,I will tell you a fairy tale~Can you infer the story from the title?If not,please read the story carefully,and then summarize what's the story's main idea,and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky~

What’s Prettier Than Freckles
    An elderly woman and her little grandson, whose face was sprinkled with bright freckles, spent the day at the zoo. Lots of children were waiting in line to get their cheeks painted by a local artist who was decorating them with tiger paws.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

“You’ve got so many freckles, there’s no place to paint!” a girl in the line said to the little fellow.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
Embarrassed, the little boy dropped his head. His grandmother knelt down next to him. “I love your freckles. When I was a little girl I always wanted freckles,” she said, while tracing her finger across the child’s cheek. “Freckles are beautiful.”
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
  The boy looked up, “Really?”
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
“Of course,” said the grandmother. “Why just name me one thing that’s prettier than freckles.”
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
The little boy thought for a moment, peered intensely into his grandma’s face, and softly whispered, “Wrinkles.”
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

比雀斑更美丽的是什么
一位老奶奶带着她脸上长满了雀斑的小孙子在动物园玩耍,许多孩子排成一排,等着一位本地彩绘艺术家在他们脸上作画。
“你脸上长满了雀斑,没有地方可以画了。”队伍中的一个小女孩对男孩说。
由于尴尬,小男孩底下了头。他奶奶蹲下来对他说“我喜欢你的雀斑,当我是小女孩的时候,非常想有雀斑。”同时,一边轻抚着他的脸颊说“雀斑是美丽的”。
小男孩抬起头说“真的吗?"
“当然了”,奶奶说。“为什么不让我有一种比雀斑更美丽的东西呢”?
小男孩想了一会,凝视着他奶奶的脸,轻声耳语道“皱纹”。

评分人数

• 魚魚

music is very good , and story is very good .thank you !

how smart the boy is!

OK

3Q,谢谢楼主分享

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

nice music

good music

music is very good , and story is very good .thank you !

返回列表