听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 一个中国女漫画家获得了日本漫画界的最高奖项
返回列表 发帖

一个中国女漫画家获得了日本漫画界的最高奖项

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2011-2-26 09:53 编辑

A Chinese woman took home the top prize for Japanese-style comics, or manga, for her story of a university student and a boy from the future, at Japan's fourth annual International Manga Awards.

一个中国妇女把第四届日本年度国际漫画奖(日本风格的漫画的最高奖项)赢回了家,获奖的漫画是一个关于一个大学学生和一个来自未来的男孩的故事。

The awards, which also honored winners from Spain, France and Thailand, were established in 2007 by then-Foreign Minister Taro Aso, a noted manga devotee, who said there should be a "Nobel Prize" of Japanese animation.

这个奖项同时还授予给西班牙,法国和泰国的获奖者。该奖项是在2007年由日本的前外交部长Taro Aso设立的,他是一个漫画的支持者,曾提出“应该要有一个日本漫画'诺贝尔奖'”

In an awards ceremony held late Wednesday, Chinese artist Xiao Bai received the Gold Award for "Si loin et si proche," or "So Far, So Close," her tale of university student Xiao Tian, who suddenly meets a boy who turns out to be her son from the future.

在星期三举行的颁奖典礼上,中国的艺术家小白以“这么远,但又这么近”获得了金奖,故事讲述了一个大学生小田,突然遇到了一个后来成为她儿子的来自未来的男孩的故事。

"Making manga is like a long journey, one that is hard and never goes as planned. The only thing to help make the story is the scenery of the trip and what's in the heart of the traveller," said Xiao Bai on claiming her award.

"This award is an amazing sight for tired eyes in the middle of the journey that has helped me get the conviction to continue to pursue my dreams."

“创作漫画就像一段旅途,它是如此的艰难并且从来都不按计划进行。唯一能对创作有帮助的就是沿途的风景和你的内心”

“这个奖项就像旅途中的一个惊艳的风景深深的吸引住你疲惫的眼球,它让我实现梦想的决心更加坚定”

France's Olivier Martin and Sylvain Runberg won for "Face cachee," about a financial analyst and the people around him, while Enrique Fernandez from Spain claimed a prize for "La Isla sin Sonrisa," about the visit of a scientist to a remote island.

法国的Olivier Martin和Sylvain Runberg以"Face cachee," 获得了奖项,这是关于一个财经分析员和他周围的人的故事,同时,西班牙的Enrique Fernandez 也以"La Isla sin Sonrisa," 获奖,这是关于一个拜访一个移动的岛屿上的科学家的故事。

The final award was taken by Verachai Duangpla from Thailand for "The Story Begins With...," a humorous story about a boy and his family.

最后的奖项被泰国的Verachai Duangpla 以"The Story Begins With...," 获得,这是一个关于一个男孩和他的家人的幽默故事

In a sign of how popular manga have become, the winners were chosen from 189 entries received from 39 countries, said Japan's Foreign Ministry, which sponsors the awards.

支持这个奖项的日本外交部长说,通过查看这些漫画的受欢迎程度,这些获奖者是从189个来自39个国家的入围者中选出来的。

"I hope those who received awards today will convey to others in their home countries what is interesting about manga, and will also look to expand the circle of friendship," he said.

"I hope those who received awards today will convey to others in their home countries what is interesting about manga, and will also look to expand the circle of friendship," he said.

外交部长 Seiji Maehara 说,他希望这个奖能够使日本与其他国家的关系更密切,同时还希望它能加大国外对漫画的兴趣。

“我希望那些获奖者能在他们的国家宣传漫画的趣味性并且投身于扩大这个友谊关系的运动中”.他说。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• davy10

when i was a kid , i was  fond of manga .
watching a cartoon and drawing  characters was ever one of my  biggest interests .

As a matter of fact, I have been always loving manga from a child to an adult.

我还想说一个!上面所提到的中国漫画家是谁啊~???不要就是一中国妇女概括吧~~

回复 4# 凉茶

其实吧,我觉得作者翻译成“妇女”,怪怪的,她就是一年轻女子,好像叫张小白,她那漫画也是法文的,看不懂啊~~

回复 3# 凉茶

being an adult, sometimes i am so shamed to tell others especially people who i am unfamiliar with~~

返回列表