听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 为什么只注册而不利用这么出色的网站呢?
返回列表 发帖
太好了,第一次上此网,真没想到这么好,版主们辛苦了,多谢

这里的英语资源很不错呀!而且免费哈!有些网站要收钱好烦的!
希望越办越好!

今天是第一次无意中看到这个网站的,觉得还挺不错的,以后会经常来的,绝对不是一个只注册而不登陆的人的,想用心学习的人肯定都会经常来的,呵呵

这真是一个非常好的英文学习网站 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

网站8错8错。

I agree with what you said, but confused at the same time

Hi, I am Richard, that is my english name. In my opinion, if you want to learn english and also grasp it and use it as you wish, you have to continue every day, you must insist on and never give up, otherwise you will be a loser.

I am confused why you express your opinions in Chinese, I think Using ehglish to express what you thought in your heart is a good way to learn how to write from each other, right?

I think all you know about TOEFL, I just know it a few days ago from an article in the Voice Of America. TOEFL is the used Test of English as a Foreigh Language. TOEFL includes Reading, Writing, Listening and Speacking, because you have to communicate in English when testing. So, Writing is a necessary skill in learning English. So, come on, chatting in English, send messages and emails in Enlglish. That is my suggestion, do you all agree? If having problems and difficulties in doing these, try to look up these words in the idctionary or use Chinese to replace temporarily.

Hope all of us have a great progress in learning English!

这是一个好网站,我支持.

我是刚发现这个好网站的,我以后会经常来的。感谢站长

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

I'm a new man here, this is the first time i come to here, and i feel tingroom is very nice, I promise i will offten come here,hope you can with me

我刚找到这个网站`我会好好利用的

是啊,其实这个问题归根到底就是学习英语者没恒心!!想学好英语几乎都是心血来潮的时候去看,没几个人会一直坚持的,其实我也差不多是这样了!!现在买了笔记本电脑了,我想以后会经常来!这网站真的很不错,我一直都在用,只不过现在才注册会员而已!!

希望网站永久不倒,更希望越办越好,更希望能有初学者的好东东,如学习方法等.

求助

我上了几次这个网站,可总是听不到,这是怎回事啊?

求助

如何才能顺利听到教程啊?

希望在这里的大家都不会寂寞,斑竹们更不要寂寞,大家共同努力,我加入!

what?

为何总是听不到呢?好伤心哦,问网管说是网站的问题,真否?

thank you very much
it is a good place!

很好的地方, DING 一个先, 找了这么多网站,终于找到了一个好使的.

9月4!是我在这个网页注册的那一天!听到楼主说的这翻话!我觉得这种事是非常缺德的!虽然我也有做过!但我现在有这样的心!我会坚持!一直到最后!因为:每一个成功者的背后!都会默默地去忍受者他的孤独!我也会一样!学着忍受这些孤独!直到我成功的一天!!

返回列表