听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 话题:你是否愿意把钱捐给流浪者或者乞丐?
返回列表 发帖

话题:你是否愿意把钱捐给流浪者或者乞丐?

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2011-3-24 10:55 编辑

话题

Do You Still Prefer to Give Money to Homeless People or beggars?
你是否愿意把钱捐给流浪者或者乞丐?

参与话题有金币送喔

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Economic circumstances permit,is welling to donate.

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

It depends on whether that man is capable of earning his life by working hard or not. I think on condition that only if he is healthy no matter what fields he set foot in, he deserve to be respected beceuse of no grade for all positions. However, if encouter those who is in sick or old timeage even disable their daily life,I will give money to them becaus they really really need.

评分人数

I think I won't do it.
Becaue we all have hands,why can't they earn the food for themselves.
And I have heard a lot of sayings like that:Maybe the beggars are richer than you.
God helps those who help themselves.

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

You post is very beautiful,I should study from you.

I think I won't.

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

It depends, also should see objects.
Is that is rich.
Object is rangers what is or a beggar.
If children or old man, I can't. Because those people because of their parents or children's problems, if everyone give money, so they will feel himself more should not paying them.
But if you have a disability, I'll consider it. Because this is outside hurt or is the scourge. So can consider 。

评分人数

回复 5# xiaomeixin

thank you~~

回复 4# xiaomeixin

To some extend, I am afraid you are right, everyone will suffer diffiulties, others' help is just short-term, and you should strive for life by yoursefl~~

回复 7# shenjunqun

i agree at your opionon:if everyone gives money, so they will feel himself more should not paying them.

回复 3# davis081

maybe you are right, we all would like to help people who need a favor indeed~~

but for me , if one sees asking for help as a career-begging, I think i do not prefer to give money~~

回复 10# evaxiaofan

So we must be careful...

Thanks for your approval...

I'm a lot of friends not so agree with me...

回复 12# shenjunqun

Never mind, i am with you~~

I think I won't!
We both are human, if I can earn money, they will be able to do it too! The way to have a better tomorrow is to start working on it today.... Of course, except people with disabilities.

评分人数

• evaxiaofan

回复 14# Sanmal

I like this word:The way to have a better tomorrow is to start working on it today.... not only for these people, we should also hold today to push on~~

返回列表