来看看 Felice Cohen 在纽约的小公寓,租金高达700美元,仅只有8平米左右大小。

这个公寓位于纽约市 Upper West Side(不知道是否是高级地区)。Felice 已经在此生活了3年。她觉得这是在这类大城市里生活的一种妥协。

不仅如此 Felice 的朋友也住着同样昂贵且狭小的房子。但俗话说得好,麻雀虽小五脏俱全,别看这房子下,啥都摆得规矩有秩(特别是厕所)。

视频:

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• kuangye678

回复 1# kobe

If you think your apartment is a bit poky, take a look at this one.

Felice Cohen has squeezed her life into a 90 square ft flat even though it has no kitchen and a bed whose ceiling is 23 inches from her face.

The bathroom is so small that she has to sit sideways to go to the toilet and on her first night there she suffered a panic attack because it is so cramped.

Scroll down for video

Storage is at such a premium she has to keep her bananas in the toaster oven.

When it comes to the rent, however, it is all worth it as Ms Cohen, in her 40, pays just $700 a month to live in New York's Upper West Side - whilst neighbours are charged $3,000.

Ms Cohen, who happens to be a professional organiser, said the last three years in the apartment have been a joy and that friends even prefer to come and visit her.

She told the MailOnline: 'I'm sure there are some compromises, but it's worth it.'

Ms Cohen found her 12ft by 7ft 'microstudio' through a friend and cleared out all the furniture left behind by the previous tenant - the clutter was so bad you could see just a thin strip of carpet on the floor.

She then installed a desk with shelves about it on one side and a dresser behind a curtain on the other.

Above the dresser and towards the back of the room she installed a bunk bed style frame for one person with a short ladder.

This elevated her mattress so it was off the ground but just 23 inches from the ceiling.
'The first night I slept in the apartment I had a panic attack,' she said.

'When I went up to bed and I woke up in the middle of the night - I had a friend stay over because I thought I was going to fall out of the bed - when I woke up there was the ceiling and the wall on every side.

'After that night I have not had a panic attack and it's cosy.'

it seems that people in western also worry housing.

返回列表