听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 心跳越快,成绩越好?
返回列表 发帖

心跳越快,成绩越好?

The higher a student's heart beat increases during an examination, the more likely they are to achieve better result, according to new research.
最新研究发现,学生考试时心跳速度越快,考试成绩就越好。

The survey, undertaken by AQA exam board, found that on average the most successful pupils' heart beat reached a level that was 23.9 beats per minute (bpm) faster than normal.
And those who performed at the bottom end of the class were found to have a minimal increase in heart beat - only around 3.9bpm more than their normal rate.
这项由英国资格评估与认证联合会考试局发起的调查表明,最为优秀的学生每分钟心搏平均23.9次,高出正常水平。而表现垫底的学生心搏却不见起色——只比正常数值大约多出3.9次。

One of the leaders of the research, Suzanne Chamberlain, said: "This increase in heart rate is a sign that arousal encourages them (the students) to be more alert. It encourages them to work to the best of their ability, it sets the scene for better performance."
苏珊妮张伯伦是该研究的带头人之一,她说道:“心率加速是因学生受到激励从而更加敏锐的特征。它促使他们发挥最好水平,给更好的考试表现奠定了基础。”

The students were fitted with heart monitors in the hours before the exam. For the highest performers, their heart rate increased from 79.8 beats a minute to 103.7 while sitting the exam. And the pulses of those who did not fare as well - their rate only went up slightly, from 78.5 to 82.4.
考试前几小时学生们身上被安装了心脏监测器。在测试中,成绩最好的学生的心率可从每分钟79.8次上升为至少103.7次。而那些表现不佳者的心搏次数也不怎样——他们的心率鲜有加速,只是从每分钟78.5次上升至82.4次。

But the study does not recommend that those taking exams use stimulants to boost their heart rate.
但研究并不建议应考学生饮用兴奋剂饮料来增加心率。

评分人数

• davy10

i think my heart beat not increased

回复 2# tingroom

不会这样的啦~~~

Oh,I've figured out why my heart was beating so fast when taking an exam.Haha.

回复 4# xiaomeixin

是的!哈哈~~心跳越快表示你越在乎,只有成绩本来好的才会在乎呀!像那些已经麻木了的人,成绩好与坏也不会在乎了的。

I will have a  good score

回复 6# kobe

Well done!

低调回贴,沉默做人

回复 8# edm.12ke.com

好样的 孩纸!

like the Crazy English,

回复 10# 35283408

Really? i wonder..,

回复 12# phoebe6

这个谁知到是不是真的呐!

本帖最后由 Pastorale 于 2011-8-2 21:55 编辑

I used to beat fast....

and now I am used to beat slowly

跳!

I'm  fairly skeptical about  this  conclusion.

回复 14# Pastorale

那你觉得考试结果和心跳有关系咩?

回复 15# S.k.y-1n

哈哈哈~~

回复 16# xuxiaolin

是呢!这种事都是分人来看嘛~

Isn't it stand for nervousness?

返回列表